**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: Romulan

cinnamon37 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:47 am The point is to have a free 3.5 strain on my next order. nothing to do with you.
Those types of reviews are worthless to us, they need to stop. There is a mandatory review template, follow it or go post reviews/ads on facebook or some other random place.

Ok i'll just delete my review and buy somewhere else. you guys are so mean it was not necessary I was just trying to be nice writing a simple review no need to be rude, hmph!! So many other sites with great deals u guys convinced me to go another place. No need to reply more bullshit guys, bye.

cinnamon37 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:53 pm Ok i'll just delete my review and buy somewhere else. you guys are so mean it was not necessary I was just trying to be nice writing a simple review no need to be rude, hmph!! So many other sites with great deals u guys convinced me to go another place. No need to reply more bullshit guys, bye.
I think you misunderstand what this site here is. We are a client/consummer group, trying to figure which are the good MOMs, the average MOMs and the bad ones. In order to do that we ask and expect that our members work with us in that general direction. Posting a shitty 1 liner review does nothing to help other members know if the MOM you are reviewing is good, it only serves the MOM itself.

It's like showing up in the Nursery room at an hospital and saying Nestle Baby Milk is awesome and storming right out of there. What did you expect?

Tell us why it's awesome, how much you paid, how it was packaged, how your communications with them went, if the product was fresh, smelly, sticky, burned well, tasted good, etc.

You don't go to another site, there are none, just participate in a genuine fashion instead of being a shill/poster boy to get freebies.

BTW good reviews will get you sample offers that are way better than 3.5g from a shady MOM.

Re: deleted

cinnamon37 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:50 pm I was obviously talking about Ganjagram
Bassdrop30 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:31 pm You havent bought anything here. You post reviews here.
Obviously? How is it obvious? you post a 5 word review, when we call you out, you take it out on the mom you ordered from by saying you wouldnt order from them anymore? You're obviously a very logical and intelligent person.

Re: deleted

It was definitely time for some changes to the review rules!

From now on, we'll be a little stricter and these low-effort reviews won't be allowed.

New guidelines:

**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Reviews MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.
*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.