**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station - Early October // 1oz Mix n Match

Communication
Always flawless. E-transfer is accepted not even an hour after sending it, takes two days to arrive via Xpress post. Everything comes tucked insid a white box with no smell, vacuum sealed.

Mandarin Cookies
http://imgur.com/a/cJxlYpF
Floral, sweet citrus notes flesh out the majority of the aroma with a hint of pine that tickles the back of your nose. I was very, very surprised at how much this strain carried that trademark citrus scent.

A little leafy at bits, but the leaves have enough crystal on them for me not to be bothered. Buds on the dryer side and break easy in your fingers. Very solid trichome coverage, especially near the center.

Rather harsh smoke with an accumulating cerebral high that just ever so slightly extends down my arms. Not so much in my legs but the high is very strong and pleasant. It lasted a good hour on just two bongs (I couldn't take anymore initially, I'm not a big fan of head highs so I wanted to start slow after the first hit)

Gelato
http://imgur.com/a/VGpZLIl
So I'm kind of torn on this strain. It has some amazing bag appeal and some of the most beautiful colours I've seen in a while. Purple, blue hues that turn a rose / lavender under the right lighting. Seriously pretty stuff, I'll link pictures below that show off these flowers.
However, it's on the dry side and is pretty leafy. A decent chunk of the 1/2oz was popcorn (fluff?).

Aroma carries an earthy sweetness to it, staying true to it's name. Nothing too pungent or sharp at all, and that's exactly how it smoked. A slight tickle on the throat and nothing more.

The high was nice, clean and strong. It reminded me a lot of their God's Green Crack which is still a top choice for me if they ever restock. I really, really enjoyed how this smoked and felt. Very potent and lasted almost two hours on three bongs - it's easy to smoke more without scratching your lungs.

Death Bubba
http://imgur.com/a/hhE9cfH
There's a lot of competition with this strain, with many MoM's carrying it at varying quality however this one didn't quite cut it. The looks are there - dense bright green nugs with light brown hairs. Great cure, buds snap apart and are very dense with little to no extra leaf.
But the potency and smell were lacking. I got a muted earthy scent with small hints of floral. Smallest kush scent came through after busting but not at all what I've come to know as that Bubba stink.

Slightly harsh on the exhale, but nothing scratchy. Previous hits of Death Bubba would have me almost drooling from coughing so much.

Wasn't hit very hard, but it hit in the right places. Classic indica focused high with just enough of a head buzz to feel it everywhere. I just wish it was a bit stronger with more Kush undertones. Probably wouldn't order this strain on my own accord, especially since for 10$ more you could get a much stronger strain from them, like Platinum Rockstar.

Overall I'm a happy customer once again. I used to be ordering through several different MoMs frequently but have kept my last few purchases with Kush Station because their drops have been very good lately.