**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station Top Shelf Selection Sampler Review - Mid October

**Kush Station**

Top Shelf Selection Sampler // $125

Huckleberry Cookies // -AAAA

http://imgur.com/a/vxNVlLo

Arriving in one 3.5g top piece, this is some truly beautiful bud. These dense, frosty lime green buds carry a prominent sugar aroma are extremely pleasant to look at. Lightly peppered deep purple leaves and fuzzy, light orange hairs. Sugar leaves stretch pretty thin closer to the middle / base of the nug - could use a slightly better trim.

Cured well, these buds produce a thick white smoke that tasted faintly of sweet berries, staying true enough to it's name. A smooth exhale, with a slight tickle makes for easy smoking.

An evenly balanced hybrid high sat in the front part of my body, inside of my arms and the tops of my hands in particular. A clean buzz that doesn't hit too hard, leaving you in control of necessary motor functions.
Re-dosing this strain felt like taking the first hit over and over again, with the effects not necessarily stacking onto each other.

Three hits will keep me high for close to an hour, possibly an hour and a half depending on my tolerance levels at the time. Albeit potent, this strain doesn't quite hold up to other quads from Kush Station. Comparing this to their last AAAA- strain, Pink Bubba, I would likely pick the latter.

This is a great daytime strain to feel nice and buzzed  without feeling like your head is in the clouds.
(Disclaimer: I had purchased this strain when it was labeled -AAAA, it has been changed to AAA+ which feels more appropriate)

Death's Cookies by Cincopax // AAAA

http://imgur.com/a/RjnWKdr

Cincopax living up to their reputation with this phenomenal indica, a real treat.

Overpowering aroma of sweet diesel that just slaps you in the face every time the bag is opened, even with just an eighth.

Holding a near perfect trim and cure, these resinous buds glisten under any lighting. Muted purple hues are speckled around a nice mix of deep and bright greens surrounded with thin, orange hairs.

Previous experiences with Death Bubba  had prepared me for a drool - inducing harsh, scratchy smoke. This fit the profile, with a strangely clean taste of gas coming through on the exhale. It leaves the bong noticeably reminiscent of its terpenes after a sesh, despite being just resin at that point.

Instant couch lock buzz that sits heavy on your limbs - as if you were underneath a weighted blanket. Incapacitating, potent wheelchair weed. High tolerance was no match for even one moderately sized bowl, leaving me completely stoned for the better part of an hour and a half. A new personal favorite.

The Lizard by BubbaKings // AAAA

http://imgur.com/a/iZXVbQQ

These dense, perfectly trimmed nugs don a deep green appearance interwoven with thin light brown hairs. Short, stalky trichomes dust these buds from top to bottom.

Almost sour smelling buds carry strong notes of spice and herb, nothing too pungent or gassy here. Buds slowly peel apart, putting an emphasis on how well they were cured. No dryness detected here.

Effortlessly lasting just over an hour on two hits, the entire experience remains clean and euphoric.

Burn creates a medium-thick smoke that ever so slightly scratches the throat on the exhale, tasting strongly of herbs and spices. Within minutes, I am met with a hearty indica high that sits in the middle of my chest, my arms and my back / shoulders. Extremely pleasant strain for after a stressful work shift or muscle pains.

Might not be quite as potent as their Pre98 Bubba or Death Cookies, but a definite quad strain that hits hard. I really enjoy this one.

Pre98 Bubba Kush

http://imgur.com/a/SGnGxMp

Dense and caked with thick trichome, these medium-hued green nugs pack a wallop in almost every respect. A noticeable amount of crystal coats your fingers after pulling apart yet another beautifully cured strain.

An unmistakably aggressive Kush scent cuts the nose every time the bag is opened on just this eighth. Carrying a heavy aroma of pungent coffee and wood - two smells I strongly associate with a classic Kush strain.

A slow burn creates smoke on the harsher side which tastes strongly of kush and wood that sits on my tongue even minutes after taking a hit. Potent a heavy-hitting, this strain consistently sends me into a state of deep relaxation. No more than two bongs at a time to stay floored for an hour and a half (this is usually the highest threshold for myself before needing to redose, based on a relatively high tolerance). A burdensome and rooted indica high makes this a strain well suited for evening use.

Overall Experience

With the exception of the Huckleberry Cookies, every strain with this purchase was extremely potent and each held their own weight with the Death Cookies standing just a notch above the rest. Keeping my fingers crossed they don't run out before I'm able to grab an oz, I usually have terrible luck when finding a strain a really like after a multi pack.