**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Bulkweedsales review death bubba and violater

Mom **Bulkweedsales** oct 10
No sign up Communication/customer service 10/10
I sent my order in on a monday late day recieved payment info emails and sent transfer.. A few hours later bws reached out to me about an issue with my transfer gave me a few opitons to figure it out and let me order wait till the next day as i had an issue with my bank and live in a rural area so had to wait till next day to fix. I got tracking within two hours of my cleared payment and arrived in rural sask friday.
Packing/ discreetness. **bubbler**
Very nice packing double vacuum sealing with a very qualty bag inside honestly i do prefer my shipments in boxes generally (bulk usually) but this was a step above what im used to seeing. And of course zero smell.
Strain **Deathbubba**
What can i say its dense bud verygassy my fav lol potent as hell sticky ickyfor sure.with a strong kush taste and that beautiful gassy odour that stinks my house up for a whole day i dont mind though. I did see a review on their site about getting lots of smalls i did have but was bulk order at a killer good price and even the smalls are equal in every way to the bigger buds taste,smell,potency. Nice trimmed bud with a perfect score i really digging it i put some pics up on mompics ill be adding some more later to this thread. https://imgur.com/gallery/zZ7gydD

Strain **Violater**
Honestly first time i have ever tried before but and familar with with violater and was happy that the bud is as tasty and good as i was expecting.Very nice buds throughtout no smalls covered in trichomes smells and tastes the same throught the smoke nice earthy sweet flavour that u can still taste well after. Sure has a great buzz to overall nothing bad to say at all .med sized buds cured very nice smoked very clean.
I have pics up on mom pics but will add some here later.
https://imgur.com/gallery/wa2oprF
I really lime the fact that they are active on reddit and mom forum always gives me peice of mind.
I thought i was taking a risk with a bulk order from a newer mom but am very happy i did and defiantly will use them again there prices are very fair in my opion and i was very happy with the quality of my order. Was a very good expérience with bws i would recomend giving them a look for sure.
Thx for taking the time to read my review was my first on here.But i dont mind trying to spread the word a bit on some quality product with top notch customer service . i hope they do well
**incentive for review**
Nothing but a satisfied customer
Thx bws you will hear from me soon
Last edited by Saltydog306 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.