**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

GodBud PacificGrass - October 2019 - Buy Ounce Deal

**PACIFIC GRASS - GOD BUD OUNCE DEAL**

MOM Rating: 9/10

General: I found out about this dispensary on discord and I wanted to give it a try. I ordered the welcome kit (got some quality stuff - socks, lighter, grinder, gummies, raw tips along with 3 gs of weed). The God Bud I tried was awesome and thankfully I found about the “Today’s Deals” section on their website - 1oz for $129.97. Two purchases and two deals, can’t complain!

Now God Bud is one of the strains that works just perfect for me, and I haven’t seen any dispensary that has a price lower than like $150, so I was a little skeptic but anyway, they left a good first impression so I was ready to take a risk.
Package I got the weed two days after placing the order. The packaging was one of the better displays I’ve seen - if you ordered anything from them you know what Im talking about. Weed is well packed and sealed, and it looked just marvelous.

Processing time: As mentioned prior, I ordered it on Wednesday and got it on Friday.

Payments: They accept both EMT and Credit card is nice. I used credit card with no issues.

Customer Service: This is one of THE BEST customer services I ever dealt with. Responses were within minutes. They explained everything to me about the deal, like I said, God Bud being less than $150 for ounce and selling for $129 was looking like they maybe are getting rid of inventory in my opinion - but they assured me that this is quality stuff and I’m thankful they did, since they were right - weed was a true AAA.

Strain: Here is a nug shot of the God Bud;

It looks fresh - and that was my biggest concern while ordering it. Smell is just as it should be - earthy and pine. It is quite potent, it gets me high after a few tokes.
God Bud is strain that I’ve smoked for at least 2 years, and I can recognize good strains from bad ones. This was a AAA for sure. It’s been a long time since I’ve ordered larger amounts of weed online. But if these sales keep on happening, I definitely think that things will change and I’ll be able to order even a qp or hp.

Incentivized: They offer points for reviews, but I would review regardless. Great work guys!