**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Darth vader og bwib

MOM Name:
BWIB
Overall rating out of 10:
10/10 only my 2nd order but as been spot on both times ive been more than happy both times with price and quality.Both my orders were bulk as well.

Easy create account no id
Ordering & Pricing:
So far pricing for me has been great especially lime bulk mix and match special added bonus to allready good prices.Defiantly large selection.standard order procedure etransfer and such
Communication:
I did have a few qustions on my first order sent an email and ian replied in a timely manner .after order confirmation emails and such comes very fast.IThey have been very good at processing and shipping at a good speed made my order wed evening shipped thursday arrive in rural area a few provinces over monday.they also send multiple tracking emails which is nice.
Packaging:
Absolutely excellent items individual vacuum sealed and then vacuumed all together then in a box very well done.Discreet
Products / Photos:
http://imgur.com/gallery/GaFnlqD
Darth vader og hp very nice one bud size was very good med and large pieces throughout all buds caked in crystal lots of purple and a real sweet stanky smell which translates in to very nice sweet grapey taste which i have really enjoyed.Its a very pungent sweet grape smell that is very strong. Sticky buds mostly dense very good cure and quality for the price rated at AAAA.Snakes very nice as well.very enjoyable has a good indica buzz a little bit of a creeper .Overall its top notch in my eyes consider price and having very nice buds throughout the whole bag.Honestly i have nothing bad to say about it at all
Incentive for Customers:
Receiving points for review but still i a very honest review obviously super enjoyed it .I am very happy that i chose to try these guys but so far so good and i will be defiantly be a returning customer
They do have a point system very similar to a lot of other moms.
Incentive for Review:

Receiving points for review but still i a very honest review obviously super enjoyed it would defiantly order again .I am very happy that i choose to try these guys but so far so good and i will be defiantly be a returning customer

Notes:
BWIB great job very much appreciated