**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

I ordered from 10 different MOMs as a first time buyer - here's what I got

Over the past month, I’ve made orders at 10 different MOMs as a first time buyer. Most orders are for flower in the AAA-AAAA range. I’ve included pictures of all of my orders from every MOM below as well as my thoughts on how things went as a first time buyer.

Pictures/product reviews:

CannaBudPost
Kush Station
Kootenay Craft
Supreme BC Buds
Ghost Drops
ACMedical
Carly’s Garden
Blowout 420
Prince’s Private Reserve
Bud Express Now

Overall Impressions

CannaBudPost

I enjoyed their large selection and mix and match deals. You’re able to try a lot of different strains here of various quality at a reasonable discount. I opted to try a mix and match OZ of their AAA and one of their AAAA. The quality was good and everything was accurately graded for the most part.

My order was shipped out same day and was received as quickly as it could have been. Everything was packaged well in heat sealed zips and labelled with the strain name, grade, effects, etc. There was a slight issue with my payment but that was handled very promptly via their customer support (who had reached out to me) and they had even included a free sample to make up for any troubles.

Overall I found Canna Bud Post to be awesome and I would use them again. Access to a variety of craft bud at a reasonable price is huge for me personally. My only complaint would be that some of their AAA graded stuff varied widely in quality but that is very minor in the greater aspect of things and fairly subjective as well. I’ll personally be trying out their mix and match AAAA ozs from time to time.

Kush Station

Kush Station also offers a wide menu and allows you to mix and match. I tried their mix and max AAAA as well as their welcome kit and a few more strains to get a feel for the menu. Ordering and payment were simple enough and everything was processed same day.

Shipment was received as quickly as possible. Every strain was individually zipped and labelled with strain name and effects. I was impressed with the quality of everything that arrived - they are very fair with their ratings imo.
I also had a slight issue with payment that was quickly resolved by Kush Station (they reached out to me within minutes). They were able to resolve the issue and get the package shipped out on the same day which is very impressive - they clearly value customer service.

Overall I found Kush Station to have a well curated and honest menu. They don’t seem to bullshit you with their ratings and everything is priced fairly in my opinion. Their craft offerings were well received by myself and others seem to enjoy them as well. I’ll definitely be ordering their AAAA/craft mix and match regularly.

Kootenay Craft

I had minimal communication with Kootenay Craft and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Ordering was easy enough and everything shipped out very quickly. A little bit on the pricier side but they had a coupon for new customers that made ordering a no brainer.

I opted to try out a few of their platinum offerings with selection being slim due to stock. Everything arrived quickly from Alberta and the packaging did not disappointed. Every strain was individually jarred in a plastic container. The strain name and details were also labelled on the front.

All of the flower received was beautiful and did not disappoint the senses. Everything was reasonably potent as well and burned extremely smooth (especially the living soil organic stuff). I found their site pictures to be quite accurate as well.

Overall a great spot to find some quality flower. Their first time customer coupon makes it well worth trying them out imo. I’ll be trying out some of their drops from time to time.

Supreme BC Buds

Decided to take a leap of faith with these guys as they carried a strain I always wanted to try & they ship out of Ontario (which is great for me). I ordered a QP of the AAAA Cereal Milk and it arrived the next day.

Unfortunately, the QP received was a nightmare. I was skeptical of the quality of quads I would receive for $600/QP but this was pretty bad. Most of it was small poorly trimmed buds and shake. Luckily I was able to get in touch with them via Discord (they reached out to me after seeing the picture).

Their customer service was very apologetic about the bag I received and even seemed like they were willing to replace the shake. Unfortunately I did not have a scale so they agreed to offer me an oz of a different AAAA strain.

A few days later the oz shows up (Pink Rockstar). Large buds and decent smoke, miles of difference from what I had received previously. Would have been content with a $600 QP of this stuff. Overall I ended up with a weak QP and an OZ of decent bud, a far cry away from the AAAA QP advertised. I have to give credit to their customer service guy though, he seemed genuinely disappointed in the pack that went out and was very quick to ship out something else and explain the situation etc.

Ghost Drops

Had to see what the hype is about. I’m always hunting for quads and if they ship out of Ontario that is even better. I ordered a few things off of the menu to try and the process was very simple. The custom art gets you very pumped.

My order had arrived the next day. Everything was packaged individually in small plastic jars with the strain artwork labelled on the outside. Great packaging I must say. The bud itself did indeed live up to the hype for the most part. Beautiful nugs that smoked well and were very potent.

Overall I really like what is going on here. Big hype, custom artwork and craft bud that is tasked to live up to it. Definitely isn’t for budget buyers but I enjoy the experience. I’ll certainly be trying drops on the regular.

ACMedical

Only came here to try one thing. The African Red Congolese. It was enticing for me as a first time buyer, as I was able to pick up an oz for only ~$200 with the first time buyer discount. Ordering was simple enough. My order was left processing for a few days but it eventually shipped out.

The package arrived, a small zip encased in various vac seals. The oz I received was beautiful and was pretty close to what was pictured on the website. I was very pleased with the product received and there isn’t too much else to say about it.

Overall I didn’t have much interaction with ACMedical, nor did I try much of their menu. That being said, the red congo they carry is one of my absolute favourite strains and I will always be keeping it in stock.

Carly’s Garden

I’ve been seeing a lot of pics over at /r/mompics showing the $99 ozs from Carly’s Garden. It looked like there was some great value so I decided to give them a try. I figured the Carly’s Cupcakes would be a good introduction to what they have to offer. A little bit pricey considering the rest of the menu at $230/oz but maybe it is worth it.
Placed my order and everything was shipped the next day. The oz arrived vac sealed, inside of a pink zip. No complaints about the product received. It is a very unique offering them I am happy to have in my collection.

I probably wouldn’t use Carly’s Garden again, though that is just because the menu doesn’t appeal to me as much. They were absolutely flawless in terms of the service they provided me and I think they would probably be a great option for budget deals.

Blowout 420

Hard to believe that these guys are offering bud so cheap, I had to give it a go. Ordering was super easy and shipped out same day. Tried both their AAAA and $99 oz to get a feel for the menu.

The order arrived as quickly as possible from BC to Ontario. Everything was packaged in cans with a pull tab and boveda pack inside. There was also resealable lids. This was a nice touch, especially considering the price.

Everything was packed pretty tightly in to the cans which impacted the visuals a bit, but it was so cheap and free container so who cares. Everything received was a great value for the price paid. There was also a few samples included.

Overall I found Blowout420 to offer amazing value. I’d definitely order again if they had a strain I was looking to try. I’ll pony up the extra cash and get my quads elsewhere though.

Prince’s Private Reserve

A well received spot to find quads. I am always looking for quads so I had to order. There was a baller bags deal going on which was a great way to try the menu.

Very easy ordering and my shipment was received very quickly. Strains were individually packaged in branded zips. I was very pleased with the quality of everything upon inspection. There was a lot of hype skewing my first impressions and I was not disappointed.

Large, beautiful nugs. No shake/smalls. There was even a free sample included. All of the quality markers were met.

I really like this service. It is a small curated menu of no bullshit quads at a very reasonable price. Definitely something I will use regularly.

Bud Express Now

They are not really discussed here and also have a massive menu. There are a few things on their menu that I know to be bullshit products which is a red flag. I decided to try their most expensive bud as well as their THC e-juice.

Ordering was very easy, their site is actually good and had automated processing of Bitcoin orders. They shipped out the next day.

I received my bud in a small plastic medicine container and the e-liquids were loose. The e-liquid didn’t really have any effect for me and the quality of the buds were grossly overstated.

Overall I’d avoid this place. Super sketchy menu.