**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CannaWholeSalers Review - December 2019

MoM/Retailer Name

CannaWholeSalers

Shipping/Packaging

Everything came packaged in a sturdy little box with all the contents vacuum sealed twice. No smell whatsoever. 3 standard days from BC to Ontario.

Banana OG
This is the third banana strain I have in my stash as I've been really enjoying them lately. This banana og has really become a favourite in the last few days and a must buy for whenever I see it in the future. Large, dense, chunky buds that are neatly trimmed with minimal leaf and plenty of rustic orange hairs. Very green in appearance, with subtle purples hues, and just covered by a thick coating of trichomes. Real sticky to the touch especially when broken apart, and produces a satisfying snap of the stem.

The aroma and taste of this banana og is more influenced by the og side at first, having earthy and kushy notes. When broken up there are hints of sweet and sour banana. Not as sweet and artificial as other banana variations I've tried but very pleasant nonetheless. The smoke is thick and hard hitting, yet pretty smooth on the lungs, just how I love it. Burns a light grey ash in a joint.

Potent indica leaning high on this one and is quite potent. It comes on fairly quickly even though some say it's a sleeper. Heady and euphoric with a relaxing body buzz. A couple yawns here and there but nothing too sedating, although that could vary depending on tolerance. One of the standouts lately from my recent orders.

Gelato
This gelato here is one of the most memorable times I've had the strain, and for many reasons too. For starters, it has a lovely appearance. Medium to large, well manicured buds, that are heavily caked in trichomes and sport just the loveliest shades of purples and greens. Fluffy yet a little dense in the center, with virtually no leaf and plenty of orange hairs. A little crispy on the outside, but plenty sticky within. A day or two with an integra helped make them perfect again.

The terpene profile of this gelato is mouthwatering. Sweet, doughy, and tart notes that remind me of freshly baked goods. Some soft and pleasant vanilla undertones as well. A very enjoyable and smooth smoking flower that burns a light coloured ash in a joint. I was really taking some big rips and didn't even feel the urge to cough.

Starts off with quite the head high, providing uplifting and euphoric effects to go along with a very calming body stone. Becomes more relaxing as the high builds with a functional couch lock that's perfect for binge watching shows. Really enjoyed this one overall.

Holy Grail
I've only had Holy Grail a couple of times and it's always been a memorable smoke. This one from CWS came in smaller, quarter sized nuggets, sporting shades of forest greens and hues of purples. Sticky and frosty with a thick and resinous layer of trichs. Decently trimmed with more of a denser structure rather than fluffy.

The aroma is pungent mix of earthy/woodsy kush and spicy herbs, followed by some gassy undertones. Very pronounced and stinky stuff that translates nicely over to taste, with strong spicy, kush notes. Some hard hitting smoke that packs a real punch but is surprisingly smooth on exhale. Burns a light grey ash in both bong and joint.

This one produces a very relaxing/sedative high that is extremely indica dominant. Calming, couch locking effects, that gradually grew stronger with time, and a noticeable want for munchies that I usually never get. A little went a long way with this one and I found myself letting the joint go out a few times.

Khalifa Kush
Don't see this strain around too often and the word is the genetics are only available to wiz but this kush was great nonetheless. Good bag appeal on this slightly dense, olive green bud, as it's decently trimmed with tons of fiery orange hairs and full trichome heads. Very sticky to the touch and would be a chore to break up by hand.

The aroma of this khalifa kush is very gassy and kushy with strong lingering notes of lemon pine and stinks up the room effortlessly. Translates perfectly on the exhale with a gassy/kushyness followed by an unmistakable lemon og aftertaste. Flavourful and pronounced smoke, as well as smooth despite it producing such thick smoke. Burns fairly clean with a light salt and pepper ash.

Found the high to be potent and long lasting with strong mind and body effects. Uplifting and euphoric, yet calming and relaxing without the sedation. A perfectly balanced hybrid and a great daytime strain, as it can still be functional and clear headed.

Incentive

None