**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Weedsmart.ca-PinkCrack+GoldCoast PinkKush+El Meurte+Lemon Skunk+(High Heat SkyWalker OG+House Brand Lemon Skunk Shatter

MOM Name Weedsmart.ca

Overall rating out of 10: SOLID 10/10 I would give more on this if I could! Wow just amazed at these flowers they are above and beyond quality for the price! Also fire shatter for the price the Lemon skunk @3-4-$80 is a sTEAL!! The High heat extracts are amazing (I need to upload a pic of lemon skunk it slipped through the IMGUR upload lol REMINDER!!))

Sign Up: Simple very easy , Provide PROOF of age 19+ only! and point and click other then that !

Ordering & Pricing: The simplistic ordering and fair pricing + Amazing quality is what keeps me coming back :D

Communication: Great friendly communication as well as always getting new products they let me know if I am ordering and emailing when they got new stock and they will add in samples as well ! , If I am not already just going to order what they just got :D lol .. But very nice communication friendly people

Packaging: Very good packaging normal box and standard weeedsmart bags for the product very nice IMO , And always in a nice bubble sealer or thick envelope with the box inside the envelope , Product has always been very good and almost like it is kept in jars to keep it fresh :) I get it and put it right in jars and it danks up within 2 days usually :)

Products / Photos:
ws El meurte 1 22 mar.jpg
ws El meurte 1 22 mar.jpg (625.39 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
ws El meurte 3 22 mar.jpg
ws El meurte 3 22 mar.jpg (547.2 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
Ws GC pink kush1 Mar 22.jpg
Ws GC pink kush1 Mar 22.jpg (472.13 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
ws gc pinkkush no flash mar22.jpg
ws gc pinkkush no flash mar22.jpg (353 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
ws high heat skywalker og mar 22.jpg
ws high heat skywalker og mar 22.jpg (872.05 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
ws lemon sk 1 mar 22.jpg
ws lemon sk 1 mar 22.jpg (461.63 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
ws no flash pinkcrack 22mar.jpg
ws no flash pinkcrack 22mar.jpg (390.14 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
Ws Pink crack 3 good pic Mar 22.jpg
Ws Pink crack 3 good pic Mar 22.jpg (703.03 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
ws lemon sk 2 no flash mar 22.jpg
ws lemon sk 2 no flash mar 22.jpg (464.37 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
Ws GC pink kush1 Mar 22.jpg
Ws GC pink kush1 Mar 22.jpg (472.13 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
Ws Pink crack 2 Mar 22.jpg
Ws Pink crack 2 Mar 22.jpg (558.09 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
Incentive for Customers: Well their pricing is hard to beat IMO ({PhantomOg15 for 15% of phantom Og - Purplewreck10 For 10% of purple wreck check the main page they change it every so often and you won't get better at their price points , And you get a really good variety with the ability to mix and match AT not extra cost (1)Main reason they got me as a solid loyal customer, I respect the non price gouging with the per QTR or Per half oz , unlike some other moms who charge a 10-20% fee for a smaller amount under 1oz .. I don't know if this is incentive but it was for me... Imo They always have a special on or upcomming so just check front page

Incentive for Review: Amazing quality I review them because I love their products / prices and Customer service hands down one of the best MOMs in my price point and quallity *Their buds are always Dank and sticky :) ) They usualyly also have a promo code on the front page of their site

Notes: Great MOM one of my fav's if not my fav! For sure they have the FIRE and know what is up know how to keep customers happy and for sure also know how to keep good products at good prices WITH the ability to mix and match Great .. Great stuff!

Pink Crack - Gassy dank hybrid (indica leaning IMO ) I love this mixed up in a salad j with the meurte and Pink Kush They all have a unique floral smell and dank gassines to them in a unique way , I love the 3 together I find like certain gassy kushes and other floral or fruity tasting hybrids are really good mixed up in a joint :)

El meurte - A very nice indica with potent gassiness and a nice indica buzz I love the bag appeal from this one as well as the smell fresh out of the bag had me thinking I will grab more of this one for sure and I wish I could describe it better but it's like a death star or a bubba IMO I might be wrong but like seems similar dankkk :)

Pink Kush - Very nice indica with a nice unique floral smell and pungent gassiness on the tongue as well as a nice classy pink kush smell the Gold Coast Pink Kush stood up against all the strains and it is CAKED (As are all the strains the smell and taste of this one is causing it to be rolled frequently :P . I like it alot I really love the lemon skunk also I grabbed another bag of it:P

Lemon SKunk- Nice skunky yet lemony sativa with not very much spice but all the dankness and everything nice :D , I love this strain FIRST thing in the AM this or mango/strawberry wake me up then smoke a fat ole indica after my eyes are open for a bit :) . I really love this lemon taste and sweet unique skunky smell :P I have had loads of lemon strains with none like this at all :O . Very nice sativa for sure : )

Re: Weedsmart.ca-PinkCrack+GoldCoast PinkKush+El Meurte+Lemon Skunk+(High Heat SkyWalker OG+House Brand Lemon Skunk Shat

Hey guys thanks for your replies appreciated! :D
I really am digging their latest in-stock flowers very dank pungent aroma with The pinks and the El Meurte have a fierce dank gassiness to them .

Really also enjoying their house shatter as well for budget it is best I have found yet! @3-g for $80 of lemon skunk shatter it's a steal really here's a pic
lemon skunk shatter <3    #3-4-$80
lemon skunk shatter <3 #3-4-$80
Ws Lemon Sk Shatter 3g chunk.jpg (504.03 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
now that the cmomclub or cmom/info now is back :D ,Thanks to @_captcrunch for all the work and effort you put in it does not go un noticed!

Also since weedsmart joined discord they offer coup. discord10 for 10% off site wide!
^Not stack able with other coups but still a great code (May find another code for a specific strain on their homepage if your checking them out worth looking at the homepage as some times some strains have a code for 15=20% :D .. Love this MOM they have not let me down on any of my orders!

Thanks for reading my review guys/gals appreciate the replies .
I am looking forward to reviewing some of the newer MOMs soon and also will be reviewing some newer discord moms in the next few weeks :) (Keep ya posted :)

All The Best
Just1doper

Re: Weedsmart.ca-PinkCrack+GoldCoast PinkKush+El Meurte+Lemon Skunk+(High Heat SkyWalker OG+House Brand Lemon Skunk Shat

Just a quick question about the Snow Cones you got -

I had a baggie of free prerolls from WeedSmart from my last order I decided to try one out. Hitting on it was pretty hard (long draws to get a little smoke) but once it got going it was a smooth smoke and burned very white. The high was ok, I guess - not expecting them to give out fresh top shelf joints.

I thought it was packed too dense or perhaps just rolled too tight so I opened one up to reroll it. I've never seen weed grinded so finely and it clumped a bit like it was a bit humid?

Kinda hard to explain, but did you have this problem? Maybe it's the sort of weed, but those damn spice news are making me nervous to smoke something I haven't grinded myself :D

QUICK EDIT: WeedSmart's been my go-to MOM for months now and recommend it to everyone for their very nice buds. I'm sure the prerolls are legit but hey, always good to know what you're smoking on.

tiptopmagoo wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:09 pm Just a quick question about the Snow Cones you got -

I had a baggie of free prerolls from WeedSmart from my last order I decided to try one out. Hitting on it was pretty hard (long draws to get a little smoke) but once it got going it was a smooth smoke and burned very white. The high was ok, I guess - not expecting them to give out fresh top shelf joints.

I thought it was packed too dense or perhaps just rolled too tight so I opened one up to reroll it. I've never seen weed grinded so finely and it clumped a bit like it was a bit humid?

Kinda hard to explain, but did you have this problem? Maybe it's the sort of weed, but those damn spice news are making me nervous to smoke something I haven't grinded myself :D

QUICK EDIT: WeedSmart's been my go-to MOM for months now and recommend it to everyone for their very nice buds. I'm sure the prerolls are legit but hey, always good to know what you're smoking on.
Yeah I noticed they are probably ends of the bag and busted up to a fine powder to get an even roll with a machine if that is how they do it I am not 100% lol but I just loosened em up and smoked them the 2 times I had em I did enjoy them, Deff was not worried about spice as I know weedsmart would be smarter then to try to do that kind of prick trick lol , I really just think it is the ends of the bags mixed up and rolled more then likely :) .

I really enjoy weedsmart they're for sure my go to as you can see from my past reviews lol!
#Theloveisreal and Try that BD Yum new upcoming review soon :D