**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

AimOrDie's BulkBuddy Budget Strains Review!

Hey there, and welcome to another one of AimOrDie's reviews. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts!

Ordering & Pricing:
Ordering through the site was very simple, and this order had some of the best price to quality ratio I've ever seen.

Communication:
Communication is done through Discord for me, and it's always good. My original order got lost in transit and eventually a new pack was sent out in replacement. Great customer service.

Packaging:
Packaging was good, very standard. Discreet with no smell at all.

Products / Photos:
Cookies N Cream
This stuff is absolutely fantastic for the price. It has a nice pungent sweet gassy smell that translates quite well into the flavor, burns quite well and has a nice and enjoyable, albeit not extremely potent high. I'd say this stuff is 75/100(AAA) which is insane for the price.

Blueberry Nuken
Not quite as good as the CNC, but still exceptional for the price. Nice berry smell with a decent flavor. The burn is a bit darker than the CNC, and the smoke doesn't feel quite as smooth. The nugs are very, very dense to the point of it being almost inconvenient. The buzz is pretty nice, seemingly indica, and I'd say comparable to the CNC. Overall I'd give this one a 68/100(AA) still great for the price, but definitely not as good of a deal as the CNC in my opinion.

Incentive for Customers:
I think there's Bulk10 as a first time coupon code and Bulk5 as a single use coupon code.

Incentive for Review:
None

Notes:
I'd have to say this is easily the best lb I've ever gotten sub 1k. Would happily buy more of it.