**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cannabis Kings Red Congolese Review - January 2020

MoM/RetailerName

Cannabis Kings

Shipping/Packaging

Quick 2 day shipping from Calgary to Toronto. Arrived in a bubble mailer and the products within were heat sealed within a thick mylar bag. No smell whatsoever.

Red Congolese
Red Congo has to be my favorite sativa, and this one here from Cannabis Kings is a fantastic representation of it. Well manicured buds that are slightly fluffy and sticky, sporting healthy shades of greens accompanied by tons of fiery, blood orange coloured hairs. Frosty too, with plenty of full headed trichomes, especially deep within. Probably the stickiest Red Congo I've had as it easily clumps together after being ground up.

The profile of Red Congo is always so refreshing to me and pretty complex. It seems to be exclusive to this strain. Notes of sweet citrus and spice, with pungent herbal undertones. Always reminds me a bit of the smell of carrots for whatever reason. Super pleasant and smooth on the exhale with a very flavourful smoke that coats the pallet. Produce a salt and slightly pepper ash.

Strong sativa effects, producing an uplifting and euphoric head high minus the paranoia/anxiety you get from some sativas. Just very focused and mentally alert throughout the whole buzz as well as really talkative. No burnout whatsoever, making it a perfect morning high. Really enjoying this flower in every way.

Sour Keys (No THC)
This large, 200mg sized bag contain just good ol' sour keys with no added thc. I was told there will be a munchies category on the site which is actually quite an awesome idea considering us stoners love snacks, so why not get them at the same time lol. They tasted great just like the originals and I have to hide them or I'll finish the bag in a single sitting

Incentive

This sample was offered for an honest and unbiased review.

Re: Cannabis Kings Red Congolese Review - January 2020

I just got my RC today and it's very good, so thanks a lot guys! RC is my favorite sativa, and this is a good AAA representation of it.

I have a buddy in Alberta who I would like to refer to you. He feels safer buying from a mom that is close to him since he got ripped off in the big Cheapweed fiasco.

Do you have a referral program set up? I'll refer him either way, but it's always nice to get a little bonus for it ;)