**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Sauce House, FPOG & Romulan FSE - February 2020

MoM/Retailer Name

Sauce House

Shipping/Packaging

Super quick shipping from BC to Ontario and everything arrived safe and sound, packaged in a box with all items vacuum sealed and smell proofed.

Fruity Pebbles OG Fse
A cross of Green Ribbon, Granddaddy Purple, and Tahoe Alien by Alien Genetics. This Fse is extremely terpy and the first clue was how strong the aroma was after popping the lid. Very tasty at lower temp with strong tropical notes including berries and citrus. Really tangy and funky profile overall. Evenly balanced hybrid high with a mix of relaxing and uplifting effects. Noticed an instant head high after one small dab and didn't need many to get a solid buzz going. Also got the Romulan which I haven't tried yet!

Romulan Fse
I haven't had Romulan in a while and this Romulan fse brought out the exact terps I remember from the strain. Extremely funky and fruity with hints of sweet pine trees. Really clear looking with a light golden yellow colour. I enjoyed this one even more than the FPOG but I may be biased towards this strain as it's always a potent smoke. Relaxing but not sedating, and just a very powerful and stoney head and body high and it came on quickly after 1 low temp dab. Long lasting too.