**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

True Craft Cannabis - Tang Breath - Feb

By far the best packaging I have ever received product in. The box had a plastic wrap around it creating a perfect seal that gave me some difficulties unboxing. Inside the box, there contained a vacuum sealed bag with a labeled glass jar in it.

Upon opening the jar of Tang Breath, I was instantly hit with an amazingly unique smell. It has a similar smell to Tropicana with some very special gassy undertones. It has the same gassy smell I get from Peanut Butter Breath and Chocolatina. I've tried a plethora of gassy strains and only these three have that unique chocolaty gassy smell. It's a very pleasant smell and I always find sweet and gassy strains to be full of flavour.

This rings true as the smoke has a lovely sweet inhale with a chocolaty gassy exhale. It's an exceptionally smooth smoke with a nice white burn. While it's a lovely smoke, I find this strain to excel in the vape. To say that it's an explosion of diverse and unique terps would be an understatement. The flavour profile is truly unique and one of a kind.

Tang Breath has some of the most colorful and eye-catching nugs I have come across. An amazing combination of vibrant colors that's nicely accented with a heavy coat of trichomes. The pictures speak for themselves.

Potency is nothing to scoff at either. The strain has a nice long-lasting and sedating high that is perfect for both socializing and slumping about. It definitely has some creeper aspects to it as well as I found it to get slightly stronger over time. Overall, a fantastic strain and perfect for a Valentine's Day treat.

Quality - 10/10

Value - 10/10