**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Farmhard Texada Timewarp and Mango Kush

MOM Name: Farmhard
Overall rating out of 10: 10/10 MoM.

Ordering & Pricing: The human I interacted with was a wonderful champ, blows most customer service out of the water. Pricing is on the low side, appropriate for their product quality (I'd consider what I received mids) with an acceptable free shipping option at $200. You email them to order. Easy as sending an email.
Communication: Great. A+++ people.
Packaging: The usual affair on the outside (generic bubble mailer, not a box), gift wrapped interior (nice potential bit of stealth). Package arrived in 2 days to Manitoba from a location in BC.

Products / Photos:

Incentive for Customers: Weed and other medicinal herbs which are not available on other sites. My interest was the soursop leaves and a product I'm not reviewing on here at this time. The MJ was an afterthought to be honest, I just wanted the obscure herb.
Incentive for Review: No. But they did send me a sample which may have been encouragement to review.
Notes: Organic marijuana, guaranteed.

Strain Name: Texada Timewarp
Strain Fidelity: Never had it before.
Size of buds: Small-medium. Largest nug was 2 grams, photographed above.
Bag Appeal: Relatively low bag appeal, this isn't outstanding visually.
Cure & Humidity: Perfect for a smoker. Not too dry or crisp, not too damp,
Smell Intensity: Low. The smell doesn't have a classic skunky aroma and is fairly discrete grass.
Harshness vs Smoothness: It takes a while to build up in the vaporizer, after which the vapor is fairly smooth. In the bong, the smoke is some of the smoothest I've ever experienced, a likely side effect of being organic and well cured.
Taste Intensity: I'm glad the taste intensity is low because I don't really enjoy its flavor.
Taste Complexity: It tastes like grass. There's nothing remarkable about the taste. It's organic mids, so there's no cheap tricks to boost up the flavor profile, overall fairly gentle flavorwise.
Buzz Intensity: Once you build it up, it's a solid sativa high with a mouth drying effect that is a bit annoying, and intense focus that's a bit hard to direct. Due to its lower potency it's easy to keep it below an impaired level, and it takes a solid few bowls for me to start feeling like I'm TOO high, which has happened, I did underestimate it a couple of times. The key is to remember that it's resinous and needs the heat on the bud for a while before it really begins to produce in the vaporizer to get a real buzz off it.
Price: $130 for an oz.
Value: Superior to most $100 ounces I've had. At under $5 a gram, with ash that smokes down to white, smokers should be thrilled with the quality cost ratio. I primarily vaporize and this isn't a top vaping strain in my opinion.
"A" Scale Rating: I would consider this AA. The trim is imperfect, the crystal density is low, the smell and taste is low. That said, for AA grade weed, the high is remarkable and the smoke quality is present, this was not a hackjob, I can tell it was lovingly grown.

Strain Name: Mango Kush
Strain Fidelity: Seems to be a decent example. Gassy kush notes and also fruity mango notes.
Size of buds: Mid-sized and long.
Bag Appeal: I find them attractive.
Cure & Humidity: Much like the texada, they are well cured to not be crumbly, but also not be wet. Must be ground.
Smell Intensity: More intense than the Texada, there is a floral/fruity scent that accompanies these nugs.
Harshness vs Smoothness: A little harsh in the vape as it quickly builds to a high amount of vapor at the same temperature the Texada needs to sit at to get any vapor. In the bong it's silky smooth, I didn't cough at all and I am a weak lunged asthmatic.
Taste Intensity: Little bit of mango taste in the smoke, I think. I am eating a mango right now so I think it's fair to say, it does not have the juicy fruit appeal of a real mango, but something about what it leaves behind on the tongue reminds me of what it feels like in my mouth after I've eaten a piece of mango. Appropriately named, anyway.
Taste Complexity: Gassy and fruity, which is more complex than "grassy".
Buzz Intensity: One little bowl in the bong has me feeling a bit behind the eyes/in the forehead. A bit of the headband effect. A full bowl in the vape can definitely get me high.
Price: Same, $130 an ounce or buy any lesser gram amount for $7 a gram, I believe is their pricing scheme. I can't recall if there are greater bulk discounts. Probably if you ask. Their site is very simple and most if not all arrangements must be made via email. No system is automated.
Value: Great value.
"A" Scale Rating: This has a better trim, better complexity in taste/smell, and a more enjoyable high. Texada is fairly priced but this one is great, I could see it being sold at $150 or $170 an ounce and people would still buy it. I wouldn't be upset if it were graded as AAA, though it's no top shelf.

The other herbal products I purchased are excellent as well, but being as they're not marijuana I won't give extensive information. I did not weigh the soursop as I bought a ton of it. I did weigh the other product and it was at weight and a decent example of the product in question. If you want soursop leaf tea (it has anti-diabetes and anti-cancer effects among other things, it was the blood sugar leveling that interested me) I would recommend Farmhard as a source. On private inquiry you may discover they have other herbal products not listed on the site available for purchase as well.

In a sea of similar MoM sites, Farmhard is a no-frills hub for organic medicine. If you're hoping for the greatest high they're not going to be your stop. They have no extracts or fun recreational accessories. If you wanted to also get turmeric or other assorted herbs for healing, they're an excellent choice. If you want confidence that your marijuana was grown organically with no additives, again, an excellent choice. I would order again, though likely only if I wanted one of their other products, as their perks to me are not their marijuana, which is all right, but their selection of other presumably completely legal herbal goods. I know turmeric is legal anyway... LOL... I can get that in the grocery store, but not in nuggets of freshly dried, only in powder form.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)

Re: Farmhard Texada Timewarp and Mango Kush

Thanks, I've been meaning to try them for ages (I just keep ordering Gas Garden and they DON'T need my help reviewing LOL... I took pictures of my last couple orders and then was like 'meh they don't need a review, everyone knows they have killer weed') but Farmhard was a guarantee I was going to review because they're good people! And they don't get mentioned much! Been around a long time but never got big and flashy and for that, you'll get some very nice customer service.

I must say, I've thrown the Warp in the bong a few times now and it is a GOOD smoke. It's nice to have the mids along with the top shelf cans of crystal coated goodness for when you don't want to be dysfunctionally high LOL. You'll get way better customer service from Farmhard than you will the fancy dandy fucks with their slick slider storefronts banking on discount codes to lure you in.

Keyll wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:44 am Thanks, I've been meaning to try them for ages (I just keep ordering Gas Garden and they DON'T need my help reviewing LOL... I took pictures of my last couple orders and then was like 'meh they don't need a review, everyone knows they have killer weed') but Farmhard was a guarantee I was going to review because they're good people! And they don't get mentioned much! Been around a long time but never got big and flashy and for that, you'll get some very nice customer service.
Ha, I would never pass up an opportunity to review weed. I love reviewing because it really helps me pay attention to the flavours and smells and the look of the buds rather than just "get high and stop feeling like general shit".

mmdesolate99 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:49 amHa, I would never pass up an opportunity to review weed. I love reviewing because it really helps me pay attention to the flavours and smells and the look of the buds rather than just "get high and stop feeling like general shit".
So do you want a gold star, or a pat on the head? You do you, bro, I'll do me.

Keyll wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:44 am
mmdesolate99 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:49 amHa, I would never pass up an opportunity to review weed. I love reviewing because it really helps me pay attention to the flavours and smells and the look of the buds rather than just "get high and stop feeling like general shit".
So do you want a gold star, or a pat on the head? You do you, bro, I'll do me.
Nah, sorry if I sounded like an ass. Just trying to make conversation.