**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CannaWholeSalers Review - February 2020

MoM/Retailer Name

CannaWholeSalers

Shipping/Packaging

Everything came packaged in a sturdy little box with all the contents vacuum sealed twice. No smell whatsoever. 3 standard days from BC to Ontario.

Strains :

Purple Space Cookies
This strain seems to always make constant appearances on the menu as it's definitely a regular. Still some of the most purple looking flower I've had. Very rich and deep purples amongst vibrant orange hairs and a minimal amount of green. Dense and sticky texture with a great trim.

Out of all the times I've had it so far this one is probably the best smelling. Actually smells like welches grape juice and It's amazing. When smoked it's also quite tasty but not as pronounced as the nose, with added hints of earth and pepper. Burns very clean with a light, fluffy ash.

The high is always pretty consistent on this strain I feel. It likes to always hang around the sativa leaning, hybrid area. I wouldn't say it's so much of a get stuff done, or focused type sativa dom though, as it can be a spacey and hazy high. Also quite euphoric and relaxing too which make it quite balanced overall.

Death Tuna
This death tuna is much lighter than usual so I'm guessing it got more of the death bubba rather than black tuna. Fluffy looking appearance but the buds feel much denser and tighter when handled. Very resinous and sticky to the touch with a great trim.

Pungent and dank stuff, as it fills up the room effortlessy. Just straight gas and diesel notes that produce a thick and hard hitting smoke, but smooth. Very flavorful as well with gassy and diesel tones accented by a kushy sweetness.

Like most tuna strains this is another hard hitter and very potent with the inclusion of the death bubba. It kicks in instantly after the initial exhale. Heavy eyes with a bit of a head buzz, but more focused on the couch lock and sedating effects. A couple bowls of this and I know it won't be too long of a night.

Pink Rockstar
A cross of Rockstar x Pink Kush, this semi fluffy bud came sticky and resinous and quite frosty. Not the prettiest of trims or bud structures but it more than makes up for it on other ways.

The profile is pretty much rockstar dominated, only more gassy and pungent with sweet earthy notes. Heavy and thick smoke that is strong but not harsh, and fairly clean, providing a light ash in a joint.

Effects are almost immediate, producing the typical low eyed head high, paired with a relaxing couch lock. Not really sedative but more of a lazy buzz, not providing much energy to get things done except if it involves doing nothing.

Holy Grail
Dense, frosty buds, with a bit of sugar leaf but nothing crazy. Really sticky when prying a bud apart and left the fingers sticky as well. Doesn't break up that big in the grinder and clings to itself so it takes a good amount to roll up something fat. Definitely super slow burning though and didn't go out once.

Aromas and flavours of earth, spice, and pine, with gassy undertones. Some very pungent smelling stuff. Smooth exhale but the smoke is heavy on the lungs giving quite the kick. It burns slow and very resinous with a clean light ash and huge oil ring.

A heavily relaxing and sedating indica high with potent mind and body effects. Had me sunk into the couch fighting the urge to not dose off after smoking a decent sized joint. Managed to stay awake but just became super lazy and sluggish.

Trainwreck
I can always go for a good trainwreck because of the intense head high it produces. This one from CWS came very sticky and dense, sporting a leafier trim with plenty of sporadic orange hairs. Aside from the decent trichome coverage, there's not much to write home about in appearance. It also felt a little fresh but burned fine.

Decent nose and taste with spicy, herbal citrus notes followed by undertones of pine. Very pungent on exhale, and smokes smooth despite it packing a punch. Burns pretty clean in a joint, leaving a light grey coloured ash.

The high is the strong suit of this trainwreck and definitely stands out in potency. Surging rush of energetic euphoria that hits quickly and hits hard. As time goes on and the more you smoke the effects start shifting to indica leaning with a heavy couch lock. The body is relaxed but the mind stays awake and focused making for a unique experience that is fun and enjoyable but not for everyone.