**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CannaWholesalers - Feb

Purple Space Cookies

I'm really impressed with this bud. It has amazing bag appeal with it's colours and fat coating of trichomes. Right from opening the vacuum seal, I could smell grape. It really reminds me of red wine. Really sweet red wine. Nugs all looked great although slightly on the dry side.

It's some real tasty stuff. The smoke has a very deep grape flavour with a tiny hint of sweetness. It's a fairly smooth smoke too, not too harsh on the lungs.

I've been smoking this throughout the day and it's perfect for a daytime strain. A nice hybrid buzz that isn't too overpowering and leans slightly on the sativa side.
Some crazy sticky stuff. When I opened the nugs up, it was like peeling back a sticker. I could see the trichomes pull apart from each other. They were even creating thin little strands from sticking to each other. This stuff could probably stick to my wall.

A strain bred by crossing Purple Space Cookies x Tuna. I was really hoping this strain to be more cookies than tuna but it's quite the opposite. It's definitely much more gassy than it is sweet. It does still have some sweetness to it but it's very minimal. You could almost say that the gas smell itself has a hint of sweetness to it. The taste is very gassy and earthy and doesn't have much sweetness to it at all. It's also true to its smell as it packs quite a punch. Unfortunately, I found it to be really harsh with a salt and pepper burn.

The potency is absolutely there. I would definitely save this strain for evenings as it's a heavy hitting indica. That said, it's also on the harsher side of strains and a little too harsh for my liking.