**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Sabrinasworld.ca

MOM Name sabrinasworld.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: on their website - pricing is Nice, oz at 89 for AAA mix pack

Communication: reddit at first then by mail

Packaging: in vacuumed bags - odorless

Products / Photos: $89/oz AAA pacK (3/4 orange crush/7g MK) + 3.5 purple candy and 1g free sour diesel View on Imgur: https://m.imgur.com/a/VNC4e

Incentive for Customers: decent priced mixed AAA oz and free delivery xpress 100$+ and free gram

Incentive for Review: saw a lot of people wondering about this mom

Notes:
Saw good deal on reddit.. taught I would give them a try .. so far I only tried the MK and I am satisfied - not too harsh! Got the package in three days and infos was sent by mail (tracking and order receipt)
I am a poor Montreal student ~

Re: Sabrinasworld.ca

look very good. AAA you say? How is the smoke? I'm very interested to give a try at the 89$ AAA mix , free shipping above 100$..
if i could get a coupon that would be amazing...

Annointed wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:10 am The deals they're offering seem pretty good!

Please tell us how they smoke! What did you think of the flower you got, and does it represent the price you got it at?

Thanks!
StonerQuebec wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:02 am look very good. AAA you say? How is the smoke? I'm very interested to give a try at the 89$ AAA mix , free shipping above 100$..
if i could get a coupon that would be amazing...
Yeah I like it so far only tried the MK but I’ll keep you guys updated as I try other strains. The weed had a white grey type smoke - although every weed I have ever smoked be it really bad or really good, has had a white grey type smoke. If it was another color I wouldn’t smoke it : )

At 89/oz I’m not disappointed with it so far.
I’ll try the orange crush soon and the purple candy could have been better trimmed but hey, they sell it at 79/oz rn so can’t complain about a little leaves ; )

gandalfe wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:39 am I have emailed funds and now they deny it ..Avoid this scamming MOM
uh oh dude... stressed for you now. keep us updated. i hope it works out :(

I just got a email from Sabrina herself claiming she has no intention of ripping me off, and that they are a small family owned business.I have dealt with many new Moms and have been lucky so far, with only tiny ripoffs, on shorting orders.It was a small order of just over a hundred dollars but i am frustrated all the same, because I am on a fixed income.I first sent the money to a Paypal account and then they tried to get me to send it again to a email address, denying they can access the Paypalfunds.I hope it is just normal incompetence, instead of scammers.

I also have to give a warning to avoid this MoM. I tried to order 2 Oz of purple candy for $158 on Monday of last week and the order did not go smoothly. I sent an etransfer on monday and never received an order receipt. I waited 2 days and then sent an email just asking for the order info and tracking. They emailed back saying they would send tracking later that day (this was Wed.). They never sent tracking later so I sent an email the next day asking again and they just resent me the order receipt for the freegram I ordered the previous week. I told them I already had that receipt and wanted my actual receipt and told them how much I had transferred them and what I had ordered to help them find my order but it didn't help. I ended up realising they never accepted my etransfer so I just cancelled it (it was Friday at this point when I would have expected to get the package with a normal MoM having ordered Mon.). I sent them two emails saying Do NOT send package I cancelled transfer. Not sure how they lost my order info and why they wouldn't have accepted the transfer by then but it seems like they don't know what they are doing sadly.

I just got my 8oz order supposed to be an 8 strain split (inventory permitting) or so the promo led me to believe, I got 4oz of 2 strains..lol , and a chocolate all weighed light Orange Crush was in 4 separate oz baggies each bag .3 under..the QP of Purple Candy 111.16oz so down roughly 2gs .. somewhat disappointing but considering these issues.. Hope this MOM figures things out..

EDIT : also thought I'd mention my bags were really compressed taking away from the weeds bag appeal..

They're also selling email addresses. I got an email from mjnexpress after signing up for the free gram and cookie promo @sabrinasworld. Throw away email account and my regular email.

Avoid this MOM IMO.

gandalfe wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:19 pm At least you confirm they actually have product, and a 5 dollar scale.My depression has risen a few notches.Thanks.

Ha funny thing was I was reading this thread when the Xpresspost arrived, thought I was totally in the lurch till Tuesday but the new guy has heart and wanted a head start on the parcels..said I'd see him tomorrow anyways..lol

Just joining this forum... Hello's and how do's to all!

I saw their website url on this forum, so I looked them up.

Tried to place an order. No response although it may take them some time to react to my order.

If the customer service is as cheap as their price, I'm going to have to look elsewhere

Cheers
Last edited by Incidental_Advocate on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dankpsilocybe wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:41 pm I also have to give a warning to avoid this MoM. I tried to order 2 Oz of purple candy for $158 on Monday of last week and the order did not go smoothly. I sent an etransfer on monday and never received an order receipt. I waited 2 days and then sent an email just asking for the order info and tracking. They emailed back saying they would send tracking later that day (this was Wed.). They never sent tracking later so I sent an email the next day asking again and they just resent me the order receipt for the freegram I ordered the previous week. I told them I already had that receipt and wanted my actual receipt and told them how much I had transferred them and what I had ordered to help them find my order but it didn't help. I ended up realising they never accepted my etransfer so I just cancelled it (it was Friday at this point when I would have expected to get the package with a normal MoM having ordered Mon.). I sent them two emails saying Do NOT send package I cancelled transfer. Not sure how they lost my order info and why they wouldn't have accepted the transfer by then but it seems like they don't know what they are doing sadly.
Funny this is the same kinda thing happened to me with these guys.
I ordered Wednesday and had to email Tuesday to find out when it will be sent and then I got tracking number and was finally sent hopefully it comes tomorrow and I was gonna do a review on these guys

I am aware that a newbie post can be suspicious, but, I believe that my conviction (no pun intended) will clarify my authenticity.

To further update my experience with S...world, I was all set to originate an e-transfer but being a newbie at that too I needed certain pieces of info such as secret question and secret answer and a cell phone number and email address of the receiver. They promote "Text in your order" and a number to use. When pressed they indicated via email that they preferred that I use this number. I sent 2 texts thru to that number and in emails after the fact they said they never received them. I sent my digits and received a text to verify it was actually them. The number used was different from the one posted. A vague explanation about how one number is incoming and the number they send from appears different....???? WTF?? I admit I don't know all that much about these text apps etc. but, the more layers they had seemed making the risk less attractive. I was assured they would look into it, but if you want to link an e-transfer to them I would say only do so on a known active cell number.

Damn guys.. I just saw your posts on them.. Glad you guys posted as I was about to order again ... but I’ll not order from them again. Too sketchy/risky at this point. I am disappointed though I taught their product was potent at 89/oz..

If you sent the money and they deny it .. it’s pretty much a scam.. do you still have the email receipt or proof of purchase ?

As for the tracking infos it was in my order receipt they sent by email. All I had to do was click on « order #2312 » and it opened a new tab on their site under « my account » and there, I was able to see the tracking infos.

I don’t get spam from them at this moment nor does my friends whom also registered for the free gram/edible. Unless our mail box filter them. I hope they don’t sell people infos though.. that’s not nice.

My advice for now would be to stick with your regular MoMs or greencounter, bcbuddispatch, BXN and theherbalistshoppe, they deliver - based on my personal experiences.

Este wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:20 pm I am disappointed though I taught their product was potent at 89/oz..
I thought the product wasn't bad either, really wanted to try their MK though

Este wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:20 pmAs for the tracking infos it was in my order receipt they sent by email. All I had to do was click on « order #2312 » and it opened a new tab on their site under « my account » and there, I was able to see the tracking infos.
It's also in the control panel of the site, pulled up order status , I got my tracking in 15mins

this is discouraging for me also, but I already felt a bit slighted for the lack of selection I recieved

Update:::: Received a call from Sabrinasworld apologizing for my hassle, and offered to send my order right away and give me a refund as well.If this is for real, I will change my opinion of them and continue as a customer .He seemed nice and apologetic. "Mr. Sabrinatos" might be OK after all.

Reply from [email protected]

Hey guys!

Sabrina here. I apologize for the frustration expressed on this thread. With the long holiday weekend, and an overwhelming number of orders coming in every day, we are doing our best to keep up. I am not making excuses. We dropped the ball, and we are doing everything we can to make it right for this customer. We are a legitimate company, and though we are new, we constantly strive to provide the best products at the best prices and with great service.

We have fulfilled thousands of orders as of today. We will continue to improve our quality and service for you our valued customers. We have never (and will never) sell your personal information or email addresses. We have never even sent a "blast" email to our customer list, though we plan to start keeping you up to date on the latest specials and new strains coming in.

If you ever have an issue with your order, please give us a chance to make it right. We will do everything we can to make you happy. We appreciate all the valuable feedback and your patience as we grow.

Cheers,
Sabrina XOXO

Didn't deliver on the refund and the tracking number doesn't work. ::::::Update tracking is now working.
Last edited by gandalfe on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sometimes tracking numbers need a bit to get into the cp system I have had that happen on a couple orders through other moms. not sure if that info even helps in this situation though.

Tracking is working now with fingers crossed. We can't expect anything buzzworthy from from an 89 dollar ounce weed though.My wife has dementia and weed is the only medicine[besides MTC oil] that keeps her, few scraggly memories, of our old camping trips alive."Grasschief," from now on, and I will happily pay extra for their great vibes, and speed of service.

gandalfe wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm Tracking is working now with fingers crossed. We can't expect anything buzzworthy from from an 89 dollar ounce weed though.My wife has dementia and weed is the only medicine[besides MTC oil] that keeps her, few scraggly memories, of our old camping trips alive."Grasschief," from now on, and I will happily pay extra for their great vibes, and speed of service.
i am gonna do my review on them in couple hours. i do say for the price the buds not bad.. hope you get your package and hope they smartin up they have good prices

Update on my shitty experience with SABRINA . I ordered 4 oz of their 89$ on tuesday night ( unfortunately before seeing theyre sketchy methods) . They took my money , i sent them numerous emails, instagram, phone number , text messages etc.... just to let them knoe i dont want any sativa . I still have no response , i still dont have any tracking number .
Last edited by nabilkili on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nabilkili wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:07 am Update on my shitty experience with SABRINA . I ordered 4 oz of their 89$ on tuesday night ( unfortunately before seeing theyre sketchy methods) . They took my money , i sent them numerous emails, instagram, phone number , text messages etc.... just to let them knoe i dont want any sativa . I still have no response , i still dont have any tracking number . DONT ORDER FROM THIS MOM !!!! BLACKLIST THEM . There are many moms out there wiht the same or even better prices with actual business sense . If you couldnt handle the demand fucking tell us and stop taking fucking orders
I know how you feel and will try and calm your frustration.Their weed isn't bad and is worth what you are paying.You will eventually get your order even if you feel ripped off at the moment.There are better MOM's with better service out there but this one isn't the worst.They are trying to fit in at the bottom end of the market which produces huge amounts of orders, from people like myself with little money.Look at Sabrina as the place to buy when you are thin of wallet, and when you have more money to burn buy from Greenz, Grasscheif,etc.I felt the same as you a few days ago.[their Purple Haze is pretty good stuff, and easily worth more than 89dollars Ask for 4 ounces of that.]I can give you some Email address that will hopefully reach somebody that will help. [email protected] ....keep at them and eventually they will respond.

nabilkili wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:07 am Update on my shitty experience with SABRINA . I ordered 4 oz of their 89$ on tuesday night ( unfortunately before seeing theyre sketchy methods) . They took my money , i sent them numerous emails, instagram, phone number , text messages etc.... just to let them knoe i dont want any sativa . I still have no response , i still dont have any tracking number .
Hello,

This is Bryan from Sabrina's World. I am your customer support representative. I found your order # 2190. I apologize for your frustration but we have not received a payment from you, a phone call, nor any emails. I sent you an email 2 hours ago to your gmail address, and await your response. Perhaps your email address was entered incorrectly? If you have any questions or need personal assistance you can call us or send me an email directly at [email protected]. Thank you!

They told me I didn't pay too even when I continued to show them my PayPal receipt.Adds immensely to our frustration.These guys should make some purchases at Grasschief,JJmeds, or Greenz, and copy their vending style to the letter.

gandalfe wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:54 am They told me I didn't pay too even when I continued to show them my PayPal receipt.Adds immensely to our frustration.These guys should make some purchases at Grasschief,JJmeds, or Greenz, and copy their vending style to the letter.
Because i could'nt get a hold of them for days , I made another order under another name of something over 3000 $ . Without sending the money of course . This method got their attention and like that i was able to speak to someone . I received a tracking number over the phone friday morning (order was placed tuesday night and this was the first time i managed to get a hold of them , i initially only wanted to tell them to not give me any sativa and also i wanted to add some items ) , I told them that if my order is correct, ill complete the next order . The tracking number I received isnt in CP system :
Unfortunately, the number you entered is not in our tracking system.

Hopefully I receive what i paid for , dryer sheet free .

Re: Reply from [email protected]

sabrinasworld.ca wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:54 pm Hey guys!

Sabrina here. I apologize for the frustration expressed on this thread. With the long holiday weekend, and an overwhelming number of orders coming in every day, we are doing our best to keep up. I am not making excuses. We dropped the ball, and we are doing everything we can to make it right for this customer. We are a legitimate company, and though we are new, we constantly strive to provide the best products at the best prices and with great service.

We have fulfilled thousands of orders as of today. We will continue to improve our quality and service for you our valued customers. We have never (and will never) sell your personal information or email addresses. We have never even sent a "blast" email to our customer list, though we plan to start keeping you up to date on the latest specials and new strains coming in.

If you ever have an issue with your order, please give us a chance to make it right. We will do everything we can to make you happy. We appreciate all the valuable feedback and your patience as we grow.

Cheers,
Sabrina XOXO
Doesn't seem as though anything has changed in the last week. I am experiencing the same non-communication as everyone else. I would love to give you a chance to make it right but no one at your site will return emails or phone calls. Your statement above says you "constantly strive to provide the best products at the best prices and with great service". Great service starts with communicating with your customers and actually providing the service you advertise. It would seem, according to this thread, you are capable of neither.

******BEWARE****TERRIBLE MoM !!!***** They sent me the most bullshit product , like i said i ordered 4 oz from them . Its promoted as a mix and match and you can even pick the strains or the kind of strain ( indica sativa hybrid) . I emailed called them texted them found them on instagram tried facebook, i had to make another order of over 3000 $ to get their attention ( lol ) . All i wanted was for them to make sure that i didn't get any sativa, i wanted 3 oz of indica and 1 oz of hybrid . The oz's are ADVERTISED on their website at 89 $ AAA but small buds . What i got : Only two strains , 2 oz of Purple haze ( sativa) and 2 oz of Orange crush ( tinyest buds ever and had to trim alot of shit off ). The orange crush they are selling it at 79 $ on top of it . Onces were underweight . what a joke , worst experience ive ever had with a MoM . I also order the free cookie and free gram . They gave me a gram of guess what , Purple fucking haze hahahaha .They gave me a trackting number that never worked lol , The product came looking like bricks sealed and packages like how the mexican cartel did it back in the early 90s . This MoM doesnt deserve a chance .

Damn guys

I was satisfied with orange crush and mk .. great and kind of lasting high @ 89/oz

Do you guys know of any other moms with oz/89$ AAA with free delivery starting at 100$ orders I could order from ?
e: greencounter has at 95$ atm but shipping is 150 min

Este wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:53 pm Damn guys

I was satisfied with orange crush and mk .. great and kind of lasting high @ 89/oz

Do you guys know of any other moms with oz/89$ AAA with free delivery starting at 100$ orders I could order from ?
The best deals on weed, on the cheap, is"Delivery meds" They deliver at 100 $ and their crushed bud at 3$ a gram or 84$ an ounce and is nice quality.Other types of weed at 4-5$ per gram[Death Bubba is strong stuff] , and always over weight.They are good people to deal with and I have never had a problem with them.

gandalfe wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:54 pm
Este wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:53 pm Damn guys

The best deals on weed, on the cheap, is"Delivery meds" They deliver at 100 $ and their crushed bud at 3$ a gram or 84$ an ounce and is nice quality.Other types of weed at 4-5$ per gram[Death Bubba is strong stuff] , and always over weight.They are good people to deal with and I have never had a problem with them.
I have to disagree on Delivery Meds, they have been my only real negative experience with MoMs so far. Their UK cheese ($4.5/g) and House Blend ($3/g) was very poor, hack up a lung and not even get high type of smoke. Black ash and tasted like burnt leaves.

They also ignore email most inquiries so if you have questions or issues you probably won't get a hold of them. I would suggest avoiding DM personally.

I'm not sure if you tried the $3/g Double Dream from Sweet Mary with your order there but that made my DM buds look like grade B quality.

nabilkili wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:33 am ******BEWARE****TERRIBLE MoM !!!***** They sent me the most bullshit product , like i said i ordered 4 oz from them . Its promoted as a mix and match and you can even pick the strains or the kind of strain ( indica sativa hybrid) . I emailed called them texted them found them on instagram tried facebook, i had to make another order of over 3000 $ to get their attention ( lol ) . All i wanted was for them to make sure that i didn't get any sativa, i wanted 3 oz of indica and 1 oz of hybrid . The oz's are ADVERTISED on their website at 89 $ AAA but small buds . What i got : Only two strains , 2 oz of Purple haze ( sativa) and 2 oz of Orange crush ( tinyest buds ever and had to trim alot of shit off ). The orange crush they are selling it at 79 $ on top of it . Onces were underweight . what a joke , worst experience ive ever had with a MoM . I also order the free cookie and free gram . They gave me a gram of guess what , Purple fucking haze hahahaha .They gave me a trackting number that never worked lol , The product came looking like bricks sealed and packages like how the mexican cartel did it back in the early 90s . This MoM doesnt deserve a chance .
I apologize that you were unhappy with your order. If you have an issue with your order, please contact me directly with your order number or email. My email is [email protected]. We do everything we can to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase!

Re: Reply from [email protected]

Doesn't seem as though anything has changed in the last week. I am experiencing the same non-communication as everyone else. I would love to give you a chance to make it right but no one at your site will return emails or phone calls. Your statement above says you "constantly strive to provide the best products at the best prices and with great service". Great service starts with communicating with your customers and actually providing the service you advertise. It would seem, according to this thread, you are capable of neither.
I apologize that you are not happy with your order. if you have an order problem or question please email me directly at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!