**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[STICKY] General Review Template + Strain Review Template!!!

Try to use our review format (see below) whenever possible. This isn't mandatory, but it makes it a lot easier to read through reviews. All reviews must contain at least one photo. If you need help with posting photos, see this guide.

General Review Format:

Code: Select all

[b]MOM Name:[/b]
[i]Overall rating out of 10:[/i]

[b]Sign Up:[/b]
[b]Ordering & Pricing:[/b]
[b]Communication:[/b]
[b]Packaging:[/b]
[b]Products / Photos:[/b]
[b]Incentive for Customers:[/b]
[b]Incentive for Review:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
Strain Review Format: (huge thanks to xsinx for typing this up!)

Refer here for guidance on how to use the template: https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4662

Code: Select all

[b]Strain Name: [/b]
[b]Strain Fidelity: [/b]
[b]Size of buds: [/b]
[b]Bag Appeal: [/b]
[b]Cure & Humidity: [/b]
[b]Smell Intensity: [/b]
[b]Harshness vs Smoothness: [/b]
[b]Taste Intensity: [/b]
[b]Taste Complexity: [/b]
[b]Buzz Intensity: [/b]
[b]Price: [/b]
[b]Value: [/b]
[b]"A" Scale Rating: [/b]

Sabrina's world

Sabrina's world

10/9 honestly

Ordering & Pricing: made two orders first a pound of mixed AAA for 1100 and after that a QP of purple candy and QP orange crush 400 each

Communication: was great fast emails and even a phone call to fix an issue I had

Packaging: double vacuum sealed nothing crazy but absolutely did the job

Products / Photos: I'm totally useless on computer but buds are very very beautiful lots of very big nugs some as big as 4 grams(talking about the two QPs) not gonna say much about the AAA mixed batch it was cherry sativa 1/2pound, master Kush 1/4 pound which was most potent of the four, Krishna, and peach 2 oz each when I ordered I didn't realize it was "smalls" and hoped for more flavours...like I said customer service was amazing and even fixed the website and understood how I missed the "small" in the end 1100 for the "smalls" wasn't my cup of tea but it's a good deal and smoke was all better than expected for the buck highly recommend, now the "big" buds they meet there strains definitions perfectly purple candy is beautiful dense clean AAA plus white ash etc and the orange crush is absolutely covered in orange hairs what a nice smooth smoke not crazy heavy just extremely enjoyable AAA plus!!!

Incentive for Customers: none already smoking deal

Incentive for Review: none

Notes: I've bought from 20 plus MOMs I'm cheap as can be, always searching for the deal, this is by far the best 100 dollar ounces ever!!! Period !!! To be honest it's such a good deal i didn't even wanna do this review but promised Sabrina I would I have paid 200 and gotten worse smoke
This is the best deal going I guarantee, I'm a 20 year smoker I know my smoke and this is the best deal I found ever

Re: [STICKY] Review Template

Might not be a bad idea to edit the first post to tell people how to embed pics rather than just having all these imgur links. I.e.:

- use the [img] [/img] tags
- right-click your image and copy the image location
- paste that link between the img tags
- do not use the imgur-provided link, you need a file extension (.jpg, .png...)

Re: [STICKY] Review Template & Rules

RaoulzDuke wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:02 am Rambling? Not sure how much more clearly I can state that it is unnecessary to have a silly stringent template with which to review your cannabis. I have seen less detailed templates on medical forms. Just let people write reviews; like, who cares?.... buncha grammar and formatting nerdwads.
Hello Rambling RaoulsDuke, I just have to point out your irrelevant rambling of an opinion you clearly dont care enough about to even have, and then to share with this community. The simple fact that your not interested in such details and organization of information, that this site is clearly dedicated to, can only mean that you dont care enough about the subject and websites general purpose, to have a valid or relevant opinion.

1) If you "dont care" about the sites purpose (canadian forum to discuss) then why are you here?
2) Did you not realize that some people come to this site to get answers and proper reviews in hopes people "care" before sharing?
3) Why would the creator of the website waist his time if every post and reply was by someone who 'doesnt care" about their own interests.
4) why should I have to see your opinion, about ideas you do not care about, when you missed the whole point of the template and this site, which is to give a clear and informative information to people looking for clear and useful info.
So if you missed such clear points before commenting, who knows what other subjects and issues you dont comprehend very well, what if everything you know and feel is wrong, everything you believe could be wrong. How can you even trust yourself to have a relevant or useful comment or opinion now.. when things right in front of your face have so easily been looked past.

Lucky you.. I can help...I promise you will never be wrong again.. if you stop fighting for yourself, and start fighting for everyone thats like yourself. (fellow human beings)

Hi there, I would like to contribute to the community and give 3 reviews, but would like to know if they are recent enough to have value.

The first two in sure will be fine, distillate I bought from chronic store around 2 weeks ago, and a QP of flower I bought from Hush a little over a week ago.

I would really love to write a review on WWCS distillate... But it's been about two months. Is that still current enough? I would think that would be recent enough to give people an accurate review.

Thanks 🙂

mlindsay wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:53 am Hi there, I would like to contribute to the community and give 3 reviews, but would like to know if they are recent enough to have value.

The first two in sure will be fine, distillate I bought from chronic store around 2 weeks ago, and a QP of flower I bought from Hush a little over a week ago.

I would really love to write a review on WWCS distillate... But it's been about two months. Is that still current enough? I would think that would be recent enough to give people an accurate review.

Thanks 🙂
Indeed as long you still have pictures of your products why not.