**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Mailbox Marijuana - Organic Flower and Distillate, plus some Gummies!

MOM Name
mailboxmarijuana.co

Overall rating out of 10:
8/10 (would have been higher if the bud wasn't compressed)

Ordering & Pricing:
Pack arranged via forum, so I can’t comment on web ordering. Pricing on the website leads me to believe that this MOM is geared to cater more towards the connoisseur crowd. All non-sale ounces are priced $150 and above, and all are either organic by Love +, or some other variety of upper tier exotic flower.

Communication & Packaging:
I chatted with the folks at Mailbox by DM; they come off as friendly and professional, and their packaging speaks to the same quality. Everything I received is company branded, vacuum sealed, and packaged in a discreet manner. It gives me some degree of comfort to see when a new mom has spent money on branding and packaging, as it likely means they aren’t amateurs with cash flow issues. Only gripe with packaging is the bud got squished as it was only shipped in a bubble mailer as opposed to a box, but that’s not the end of the world for me, and it wasn’t completely pancaked.

Products / Photos:

Hash Plant (Love + Organic Farms):
  • Rumoured Genetics: Northern Lights #1 x Hash Plant
  • Dominant Terpenes: Alpha-Pinene, Humulene, Carophyllene
  • Nose/Flavour: Strong humulene and carophyllene with mild pinenene - earthy, floral and fresh, with piney undertones.
  • Trim/Size/Density/Cure: Trim is good, size is medium (>1g), density is medium to high (little compressibility), cure is very good, not sticky but highly fresh.
  • Lift/BuzZ: Hash plant is 90% indica dominant and the effects follow suit:it is highly relaxing, good for pain management, sleep induction, stress mitigation, and a host of other medical benefits.
  • Potency/Quality: This cut is priced at $185/oz; I’d put the quality at around AAA+ to AAAA-, and would typically expect to see this quality closer to $200/oz.
  • Quality: 8.5/10
  • Value: 8/10

Girl Scout Cookies (Love + Organic Farms)
  • Genetics: OG Kush x Durban Poison
  • Dominant Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Limonene, Linalool
  • Nose/Flavour: I’ll be honest, I have a bit of a bias toward Love + stuff; I am a big fan. To me, this is how natural terpenes that havent been artificially boosted should smell and taste. You can definitely pick up on the citrus and peppery terpenes but it is all distributed amongst an overall organic plant profile, and they are best expressed when the buds are broken open or mulched. Citrus is the predominant taste in terms of vapour profile.
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is good, size is medium (>1g), density is medium (slightly compressible), and the cure is very good (again, not sticky, but very fresh).
  • Lift/Buzz: GSC is a very psychoactive strain for me, I find it heightens the senses and is a favourite for creative endeavors. This particular GSC is quite heady, very spacey, and the buzz is strong and long lasting, which is a quality that I find is practically inherent in high quality organic cannabis… the high just seems to last longer, for whatever reason.
  • Potency/Quality: Priced at $194/oz, I would guess that MM is evaluating this cut as somewhere near a low quad, and I’d say that’s pretty much on point with this one.
  • Quality: 8.5/10
  • Value: 7/10

PICO Vape Pen - Afghan Kush
  • Battery and Cart Manufacturing Quality: The cart has a nice stainless mouthpiece and variable ariflow, it feels weighty and high quality. The battery seems as if its meant to fit a slightly slimmer cart, as the cart body overhangs the battery just slightly (~1mm). The battery is decent quality and has variable voltage (3.3v-4.8v) to control the density of your vapour. Rechargeable via the screw-on USB adapter that is included with the unit.
  • Flavour: Piney with a citrusy undertone. I’m not typically a fan of distillate carts, but the flavour of this one is quite mild and enjoyable. I don’t get a harsh sense of faux terpenes. Puffs nice and smooth, no coughing or hacking. They call this an "organic" distillate, which could mean any number of things, but it does come off less artificial tasting than many of the carts I've had.
  • Lift/Buzz: Good anxiety reliever; I find afghan very relaxing and quite heavily intoxicating. Because this is distillate, it never hits me quite as hard as a full spectrum extract in terms of sedation, but it is still highly relaxing, so its very useful in its way.
  • Potency/Quality: 87% THC, but again, it is distillate, so the high isn’t as trainwrecking as a full spectrum extract. I can puff on it and still function as a human in the world.
  • Overall: 8/10… again, not a cart guy, not a distillate guy, but I enjoyed this one!

ChronicCandy Gummies (150mg) - No Pic, Apologies.
  • Flavour: These tasted amazing for cannabis gummies; made me question if they were edibles at all, lol. Just like candy.
  • Texture: Proper gummy.
  • Potency of Effects: 75mg at a time, and each time I had a noticeable extra body stone that was nice and chill.
  • Duration of Effects: A few hrs probably.

Incentive for Customers:
    Free ship over $99, regular sales (currently $185/oz Love + marked down to $100/oz), discount codes, affiliate program.

Conclusions:
    Overall, I very much enjoyed my first experience with Mailbox Marijuana. I legitimately get the professional vibe from these folks. I am not tempted as a grower very often to buy weed, but seeing Love + at $100/oz is highly alluring.