**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station // Pineapple Sorbet, Hindu Kush & Death Cookies Review

Pineapple Sorbet

Almost speechless upon first inspection. The mylar stood no chance against the raw power of these terps, smelling strongly of pineapple nectar. A delightful cocktail of aromas come together like a tropical drink on the beach somewhere warm that gets even stronger the more you break the flower apart.

BubbaKingz with what looks like a mechanical trim and rock solid bud structure, grew this to perfection with a pleasant & sticky cure. Bag appeal is carried heavily by the aroma, as the outside appearance seems rather par for the course. Muted greens and pale pistils, leaning slightly on the smaller side, but one scent is all you need to know there's much more than what just meets the eye.

Burnt candy and caramelized pineapple tantalize your tastebuds on the exhale, with a sativa dominant buzz kicking like a damn mule not even 30 seconds later. Cerebral, uplifting and perfectly suited for getting blasted in the middle of a day off.

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/T1kJYA0

Hindu Kush

Strong scents of sugared pine, and sweet kush - this one a a real treat, figuratively and literally speaking. Rich, mocha pistils break through a beautiful colour palette of deep forest greens and muted purples.

Breaking apart with a sticky & snappy cure really expresses the depth and complexity of this flower. Covered head to toe with thick, velcro-like trich heads.

Hashy notes on the exhale, with everything you'd expect from a pure indica. Calming and sedative but deeply narcotic. A staple in my stash for evenings.

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/fzQZeou

Death Cookies

I've had this the last time around and I'm very happy to say it lived up to everything I remember - far above average potency, trimmed and cured to perfection.

Pure, narcotic chips ahoy doused in diesel fuel. A real homerun on this grow, with terps strong enough to clear even the stuffiest of nostrils.  Buds are dense, resinous and carry a tape-like stickiness to them but are still dry enough to roll without too much of an issue. Truly a perfect cure. Fragrant, candied gasoline just coats your throat as you exhale a thick, milky smoke that absolutely reeks of burnt terpenes.

Heavy sitting on the eyes that slowly creeps down to melt into the rest of your body with such a potent and time-slowing buzz. Minutes blend into hours, if you manage to stay awake past the initial rush. Akin to wearing a straight jacket, you won't be able to even think of moving a muscle. Kick back, grab something to munch on and get ready to zone the hell out.

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/iAtNNCQ