**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station Review - April 2020

MoM/RetailerName

Kush Station

Shipping/Packaging

Great packaging as usual. Safe and discreet. Ordered on a Sunday and made it from BC to Ontario on Wednesday.

Bubba Kush
Surprisingly never had Bubba Kush before but this batch from KS definitely has made me a fan. Great bag appeal considering it's budget tag, with perfectly cured, rock hard nugs, ranging from medium to big with a few smalls. Decently trimmed, sporting various shades of greens with numerous amounts of rusty-copper hairs and greasy trichomes.

Real nostalgic profile, offering classic notes of sweet and earthy kush that intensify upon grinding. Very pungent, almost like a hashy incense with nutty undertones. Translates exceptionally well to the taste with it's sweet and kushy flavour on every exhale. Smooth on the lungs as well despite it's thick smoke, and burns a clean light ash in a joint.

Heavily relaxing and euphoric in effects, producing a very calming, yet uplifted vibe that keeps one in a positive state of mind. Also has a bit of the creeper effect going on with a non sedating, but slightly lazy couch lock. Overall super impressed with this budget bubba kush.

Ayahuasca Purple
My first time trying this strain after wanting to for a really long time. The first impressions are hugely positive and I definitely think it's very unique. The lineage involves the legendary master kush crossed with red river delta. Shades of light and dark greens with some purple hues throughout. Tons of long trichome stalks with visible heads, and an ideal moisture and cure.

It may sound a little funny or strange but the first thing that came to mind when smelling this strain was being outdoors doing yard or garden work. It must be the hints of lavender that reminds me of flowers, mixed with sweet, almost grape-like undertones and an earthy finish. Very similar in flavour as well, with a super smooth and easy to inhale smoke, and a lingering taste of musty earth. Burns with a light, fluffy ash.

Very relaxing and soothing high that comes in waves after the first few tokes. Starts with a tingle in the toes that works it's way up to the rest of the body. Didn't find it to be sedative or overwhelmingly indica dominant, but instead a nice, couch locking buzz, combined with a stoney and zoned out heady high. Only a sample so I didn't get to experience the effects more than once but definitely a strain I can get behind.

Blue Lights
Two classics; Blueberry and Northern Lights combine to make for these dark, forest green buds covered in thick, reddish hairs. Decently sticky for a sample so I can imagine a larger amount would have an even better texture. A good amount of visible milky white trichome heads as well.

The profile is exactly what I expected from this strain knowing the players involved. I was pleasantly surprised as soon as I opened the baggie. Strikes comparisons to strains like fruity pebbles and Romulan with that funky berry sweetness. Also some earthy and peppery undertones but the blueberry really shines. The taste is also very terpy and smooth, leaving an earthy-berry flavour on the exhale. Burns with a clean, light coloured ash.

An enjoyable indica leaning hybrid and a potent one at that. Relaxing, mellow, and euphoric body effects from the blueberry, with cerebral, heady effects from the northern lights. A great combination for hanging out and binging tv or gaming. I definitely will be keeping my eye around for this one again.