**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Grass Review - April 17 - Quantum AAA, Apollo 13 AAA, Pink Kush AAA and Faded Peach Drops

Strain Name: Apollo 13
Strain Fidelity: AAA
Size of buds: Long, dense buds
Bag Appeal: 10/10 very nice aroma and crystal shine
Cure & Humidity: 9/10, nice cure - smooth smoke!
Smell Intensity: 8/10 - definitely not too overwhelming, smells a little sour when you smoke it - great and grassy in the vape
Harshness vs Smoothness: very smooth, especially vaporized. Little to no extra leaves or stem, so great in joints too.
Taste Intensity: 8/10 - slightly sour, green in joints and the vape with a little more sweetness on the vape side of things.
Taste Complexity: As expected, not overwhelmingly sour - doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth
Buzz Intensity: 8/10 - always good for a AAA oz that costs less than 150. Lasts a decent amount of time, not too knocked out either!
Price: Always a 10/10 with these guys for what you get.
Value: See above
"A" Scale Rating: AAA! Definitely holds up.
apollo.jpg
apollo.jpg (307.13 KiB) Viewed 948 times
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Strain Name: Pink Kush AAA
Size of buds: Big, indica-style nugs. Evenly distributed between large and medium buds, hardly any popcorn buds in there.
Bag Appeal: 9/10 - smells great, looks dank.
Cure & Humidity: 9/10 - smooth as hell! Smokes really nice in a joint, is great as always in the vape.
Smell Intensity: 9/10 - Pretty stinky. As soon as you open the bag you can definitely smell it - wouldn't want it in a ziploc! The bags they provide are awesome though, no scent at all before opening.
Harshness vs Smoothness: A little harsher, but usually I associate that with the kush flavor profile.
Taste Intensity: 10/10 tastes like pink kush - almost a little bit of the diesel and flower combo.
Taste Complexity: very complex, especially in the vaporizer - starts off sweet and gets gassier as it gets really going.
Buzz Intensity: 8/10 - always hits me pretty good in the evenings, but not so much that I need to go right to bed. if you're smoking it all day you can get pretty burnt out but vaping doesn't seem to do the same for me!
Price: always a 10/10, PG are my go to and have been for a year ish now.
Value: 10/10
"A" Scale Rating: AAA all the way! Tastes and smells even better than I would expect for the scale.
pink.jpg
pink.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 948 times
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Strain Name: Quantum Kush
Size of buds: Large + Dense
Bag Appeal: 9/10 - big, thick buds! Bag looked absolutely stuffed full
Cure & Humidity: 9/10 - the cure is always great of PG's stuff and this was no exception. Very nice in a buster, and finger busts without turning to dust!
Smell Intensity: 8/10 - not so stinky the whole house can smell, but definitely smells like weed. Almost slightly lemony.
Harshness vs Smoothness: - Smooth and sour!
Taste Intensity: Sour, lemony - a little bit of spice. Pretty great!
Taste Complexity: Very straightforward - nice lemony start, especially in the vape
Buzz Intensity: 9/10 - gets me really levelheaded and calm when I'm feeling kinda crazy lately. Wouldn't want to smoke it first thing in the morning but it's a great afternoon treat!
Price: As always, a big 10/10
Value: see above :)

QUANTUM.jpg
QUANTUM.jpg (247.57 KiB) Viewed 945 times
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also got some Faded Peach Drops - the 180 mg package. PG is starting to get me into edibles! They were AMAZING - taste like fuzzy peaches. The bag was gone way too soon, and I didn't even take a photo - but they're gummies. ;) strong as hell but I have 0 tolerance for edibles, and they didn't make my stomach hurt like some concentrated ones do!

PG gives 25$ credits to those who will take the time to review each purchase on a few different platforms. It works great for me, because I'd review a lot of the time anyway and this makes sure I get it done MOST of the time - plus I found them through a review so it goes to show it works.

Re: Pacific Grass Review - April 17 - Quantum AAA, Apollo 13 AAA, Pink Kush AAA and Faded Peach Drops

I've been ordering from these guys for about a year now and I've never once had anything taste/smell bad, be shake / stemmy, etc.

I've had some SHIT 99$ oz (i'm thinking budgetbuds back in the day, seaweed, ugh...) and the like 130-140$/oz is totally worth it for the quality. They also have a discord where they're extremely responsive, I've never had to ask them anything seriously in a year's time though because the only problems I've had were just long delivery times from canada post before I moved closer to town.

the packaging IS super legit too, i love the bigger box with the dual magnet closures within the cardboard. i save them and keep my cables/usb sticks in one, loose screws etc in another, within my tool dresser in my office.

the welcome kits were amazing too, i still have TWO arc-lighters i use daily that i got for free from them, and about 8 pairs of socks.