**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Gorilla Breath - Kush Station - April 2020

MOM Name: Kush Station

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering is easy and prices are fair for what you get, most $100ounces are good for the price and paying extra for quads is almost always worth it

Communication: Always quick to answer emails and will let you know about upcoming deals or products

Packaging: Packaged in a plain white discreet box, vacuumed sealed with humidity pack,no smell from box

Incentive for Customers: Receive 5% cash back on orders, 20% off for first time buyers,holiday deals

Incentive for Review: $25 in kush points value when you review your order on 5 different platforms

Strain Name: Gorilla Breath

Size of buds: Medium-Large

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/9aU99TW

Bag Appeal: 9/10 - Very nice diesely smell when you open up the bag, bud is td up so nice and the shape of the buds is great they look like little trees most of them

Cure & Humidity: Packaged with humidity pack, cure was perfect, buds were nice and tight and grind up really nice

Smell Intensity: 8.5/10 - very nice diesel smell mixed with some earthy/pine tones, everytime I open the bag I have to stick my nose in before I take some out

Harshness vs Smoothness: 10/10 - Very smooth smoke, no harshness at all, goes down well in bowls or joints, no complaints at all

Taste Intensity: 8/10 - When smoked in a joint the taste is nice and clean, I have a terrible sense of taste but this you know quality tasting bud when you smoke it

Buzz Intensity: 8.5/10 - This is a very functional quad, you will feel the stone but its a type of high where you're still well aware and arent cloudy, its a bit of a creeper so give it some time to take full effect

Price: $135 for 14gs

Value: 8.5/10 - Under $10g for some fire, can't complain too much about price since I always have discount codes to use or there are sales to take advantage of.

"A" Scale Rating: AAAA-