**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Low Price Bud Gasleak Reviews

Super Pink Bubba

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/Jea8Kd6

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be Han Solo frozen in a Carbonite fridge?

Well look no damn further because this heavy hitter is sure to lock you into place for hours. An intoxicating aroma of candied gasoline just envelopes and burns your nostrils with intensity, followed with a pleasantly sweet pine / skunkiness. Collectively, these notes are what I look for when finding a strong grow of this  particular strain, that key "Bubba" stink and I'm glad to say this batch exceeded all expectations going in.

Deep forest green hues with varying shades of muted blue leaves give a medium to strong bag appeal, which is heavily carried by the aroma and bud texture. Sticky, and resinous to the touch as they slowly peel and snap apart - allowing for an easy roll (they practically glue themselves).

Thick, miky smoke that just leaves every part of your tongue and throat tasting of terpenes for up to half an hour after smoking. Be sure to have some water nearby because this will absolutely leave your throat parched and you won't want to move, even if your life depended on it. Perfectly suited for late evenings, relaxation and insomnia with a well above average potency. Immobilizing wheelchair weed.

MK Ultra

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/lCzTr71

Boasting marvelous levels of colour complexity, this batch of MK Ultra takes home gold in every category. Nuclear lime and deep forest greens, midnight blues, vivacious lavenders with every shade of pale and saturated in between. These short, stalky crowns had a velcro-like stickiness to them, cracking and snappping apart with substantial density to reveal a full and robust terpene profile hidden within.

Quick punches of kerosene followed promptly with the signature Kush notes of sugared coffee, musk and wood. A semi harsh smoke brings with it a potency noticable enough after just two pulls - sitting front and center on the body with an uplifting, euphoric indica leaning stone that is truly reminiscent of it's OG Kush parent genetics. A healthy, half inch resin ring built itself below the ember that looked glossy under any light source and is a surefire sign of a heavy hitter.

Rock Tuna

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/ipgUlEJ

Just when you don't think it can get any better, it does. A concoction of skunk, sweet citrus and coffee grounds tie themselves together well and compliment the phenomenal levels of flower density. A constant battle between my fingers and some of the stickiest trichs I've yet to come across, even leaving enough stuck in the vac seal for me to scrape out into a small dab (this is no exaggeration).

Pure, narcotic stone set to please any and all indica lovers - but note a smoke that's on the harsher side. She doesn't go down easy but it's worth it, especially for patients who require sedating medical effects.

Overall I was pleased with the Gasleak line, albeit some harsh smoke but that's my only real complaint - I have three more strains pending for review, they'll be up with the next day or so.