**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Grass Death Bubba [FSE] by Enigma Extracts

**Pacific Grass**

I got my payment in the night before Friday, but it wasn't shipped until Monday. While other MoMs might have a more expedited process, I don't hold it against PG at all during these times at all. I was happy to wait the extra time because this package was phenomenal - only one product but that's all I was going for.

**Death Bubba [FSE]**

[GALLERY] http://imgur.com/a/5Ynei9h

Arriving in what appeared to be a uniform and smooth sauce that is opaque in visual appearance, this Full Spectrum Extract had the strongest aroma from the three - with a notable gassy, Bubba stench in its purest form. A muddy hue of amber compliments the initial bag appeal very well and leads users into it's intoxicating mix of terps and crystals.

Textures akin to wet sand or mud make for poor malleability, so take caution during your session not to spill any or accidentally touch it with your fingers. Again with the finite crystallization, all collecting under the top layer of sauce make for a wonderful THC:terpene ratio. The sweet, earthy and gassy flavour on every second of the exhale really goes to show the time and care taken into preserving the essential oils of the plant through extraction.

With just the smallest amount (half a rice grain), a freight truck of effects begin to influence every part of your limbs with vibration on the tops of your arms and legs. Pleasant, numbing and euphoric well describe the initial ride while the come down is more on the heavy side as the couch lock parent genetics truly shine here.

**Incentive?**

Yes, Pacific Grass offers points for reviews.