**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

MMJExpress - Samples review (flowers & extracts)

MMJExpress was kind enough to send me a package of products to review. They appeared recently on this very forum with great offers. I thought I'd try their products to let the community know about their quality.

Sorry for the long wait; I have a few more reviews coming and that's a lot of product to try/describe.

Thank you MMJExpress for your confidence.

MMJExpress
Overall rating out of 10 (Doesn't include products ratings): 9.3/10 - They have A LOT of products, probably one of the mom with the most different edibles products I've seen. They also have a lot of bulk options. Website is well made and the products pics are beautiful. They are easy to reach and the rep on discord is very kind. Great customer service experience.

Standard username/email/password form. No IDs required.

Ordering & Pricing:
N/A

Communication:
Talked with a representative via discord to know more about their quad. They were kind and fast to answer.

Shipping:
Took 3 open business days to make it to me. (Standard shipping time for me)

Packaging:
It was a vaccuum sealed bag inside a heat sealed white bag inside a mailer. Discreet.

Incentive:
Free 3.5g weed for new customers and free shipping with at least 1g of weed every fridays (for a limited time).

Products / Photos:

Strain Name: Banana Bubba Gum
Bag Appeal: Medium sized dense nugs generously caked of trichomes. A few leaves here and there.
Humidity: Humidity is on point.
Smell: Heavy sweet bubble gum smell with a background of sweet and pungent ripe banana. Living up to its name.
Taste: Discreet sweetness with a little bit of harshness on the throat.
Burn: Darkish grey.
Buzz: Mellow high that take a moment to set in but is quite relaxing and enjoyable.
Price: $130/oz ($1425/lb)
Value: Totally worth $130/oz. Also bulk price makes it an interesting choice for the flippers out there.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA-
Overall rating out of 10: 6.5/10 - The strain is good but a little bit harsh and the high is not THAT strong but I didn't expect a contest winner for the price. Not the best, not the worst.

Strain Name: White Rhino
Bag Appeal: Insane looking nugs. Beautiful colors, extremely caked, great trimming.
Humidity: The humidity is perfect; buds are sticky.
Smell: Piney and earthy. Not that strong but still enjoyable.
Taste: Not very tasteful. The terps are not very loud on that strain.
Burn: Light salt and pepper.
Buzz: Good hybrid high more leaning on the indica side. Seems potent enough but the high could last a little bit longer.
Price: $230/oz ($1900/lb)
Value: Even though it's a very nice looking strain with a great potency I think $230/oz is a little bit too much asked considering you can get premium craft cannabis from reputable growers for less than that. The bulk price is great though.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA
Overall rating out of 10: 8.3/10 - Very nice strain with a great potency. The bag appeal is incredible and humidity and curing is perfectly on point.

Strain Name: Northern Lights
Bag Appeal: Small but beautiful purple nugs with a good density. Nicely caked in trichomes.
Humidity: Humidity is just as good as the other strains I've had from MMJ; right on point.
Smell: Spicy and piney with hints of nuts/coffee.
Taste: Very hashy/earthy taste with some pine background.
Burn: Burns mostly salt and pepper.
Buzz: Good indica high that set up quickly. Seems to be pretty potent.
Price: $165/oz ($1700/lb)
Value: Considering the quality of the strain I'd say it's pretty fairly priced. Compete with anything you will find for the same price on other MOMs.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA
Overall rating out of 10: 8/10 - Probably one of the best northern light I've had. It's terpy, got the bag appeal, burns great and the high is good.

Strain Name: 24k Gold (Budder)
Consistency: Like creamy soft butter that has been sitting on the counter for a few hours.
Smell: Smell like tangie; pungent, sour citrus.
Taste: Like fresh citrus with hint of sweet fruits and pepper.
Buzz: Energizing high that had me working on my late tasks.
Price: $30/g ($550/oz)
Value: Fairly priced. Definitely worth it.
Overall rating out of 10: 8/10 - I love that budder. It's potent, energizing and well priced. Would recommend.

Strain Name: Larry OG (Budder)
Consistency: Cream fudge, literally.
Smell: Very piney, like sticking my nose in a bag of fresh pine cones.
Taste: I didn't expect anything else: PINE!
Buzz: Had me relaxed but not couch lock. Good for watching a movie that doesn't require thinking.
Value: That's the lowest I'd pay for extract (I'm really not into budget extracts) and that one is perfectly good for the price.
Overall rating out of 10: 8.7/10 - Very good. That texture is crazy. MJExpress budder is a no brainer at $30/g.

Strain Name: Death Bubba (Shatter)
Consistency: This one is thick see through and glass like. Great color.
Smell: No noticeable smell.
Taste: Kinda earthy with a background of lemon.
Buzz: Had me very high and relaxed, almost couch lock. The potency is great.
Value: This is clearly not a $15/g quality shatter. It's completely worth the price asked.
Overall rating out of 10: 8/10 - I love that shatter, don't get me wrong, but it lacks taste, which is my number one reason to smoke extracts. My favorite shatter consistency.

Strain Name: Forbidden Fruits (Shatter)
Consistency: Clean looking see through pull and snap consistency.
Smell: A very discreet piney/almost fruity smell.
Taste: Very smooth with hints of fruits and pine, just like the smell.
Buzz: Clean indica high that I feel helped with my back pain. Seems pretty potent.
Value: Again this is not a budget $10 or $15 a gram shatter. MMJExpress seems to have very good quality extracts.
Overall rating out of 10: 7.2/10 - Not my fave but it's good. Not a budget extract. Very smooth, not the best consistency. Still very clean.

Re: MMJExpress - Samples review (flowers & extracts)

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:42 pm I like the stuff from MMJ express, but their "A" scale is off. I've ordered a few AAAA strains from them, and not one was a quad. Don't get me wrong, it was still good for the price (especially with sale codes), but they were easily AAA.
Good point.

In fact "A" scale is very subjective that's why having multiple reviews from different people can give a better feeling of the general consensus. I rarely agree with MOMs "A" scale, that's why I make my own based on my observation and experience.

Have a great day :)