**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BudCans Review - May 2020

MoM/Retailer Name

BudCans

Shipping/Packaging

Quick shipping from BC and made it to Ontario safely and well packaged within a small box. The strains themselves arrived in tin cans that were labelled with the site and logo and the names of the strains were written on the bottom. Everything arrived vacuum sealed as seen below.
God's Green Crack
A strain I have had more times than I can count, even more than nuken! This one from Bud Cans (.co) arrived an a neat little tin, as did all the strains, ideally sized for 3.5 grams. The appearance is a mix of light and dark greens with some purple hues as well. Semi dense structure and sticky when handled with some excess leaf but not a substantial amount. I did find a couple tiny premature seeds which was worth noting. A visible amount of trichome heads as well.

The profile is slightly muted at first but the aromas somewhat come out upon cracking apart the buds. Subtle notes of herbs, spices, and sweet pine. Not as aromatic as other versions I've had. Smokes very smoothly with a light ash but a little light on the flavour with an earthy, herbal smoke.

A well balanced hybrid with a combination of stoney heady effects and relaxing physical effects. An all around, daytime smoke as it isn't too heavy or sedating. I did find the high to be a little short-lived, lasting about 20-30 but tolerance could likely be a factor of course.

Blue Diesel
These buds of Blue Diesel arrived rock hard and conical in structure, sporting an olive green colour palette with plenty of thick orange hairs. Slightly sticky and looks to be machine trimmed.

This one offers a pleasant aroma and taste, providing sweet notes of blueberry followed by undertones of pine. Also some hints of cheese in there but more so in the smell than taste. Burns fairly smooth and clean leaving a light grey ash behind. Probably my favourite of the three samples.

Ideal daytime buzz for remaining functional, producing an uppy, euphoric high from the blueberry and the typical heady effects associated with diesel strains. Shortly followed by some slight relaxation as well. Definitely a mood enhancer with no burnout whatsoever, making for an easy going, sativa hybrid with moderate potency.

Blueberry Kush
I remember this strain from way back and it was a welcomed treat aside from all the Rockstar floating around at the time. Light green buds with purple colouring on some of the sugar leaves and clusters of pale orange hairs throughout. Not a heavy amount of visible crystals but more so within the buds. Moderate moisture level, with a slightly dense but squishy texture. Almost that "too fresh" appearance but it seemed to burn fine. If I had a larger amount I would let this one cure a bit more.

This is a 'blue' strain that finally is just all about that blueberry smell unlike the many pine and berry dominated 'blue' strains. Also with some lingering undertones of earthy kush when ground up. When smoked, the flavour is toned down, mainly dominated by a soft, earthy sweetness and comes off more generic than the aroma unfortunately and can be a little harsh.

The buzz comes on rather quick with very noticeable body effects. Relaxing and mellow, both physical and mood wise. One of those indicas that focus more on feeling uplifted rather than sedated but there is some couch lock involved that creeps up slowly. Not a heavy hitter potency wise but still an enjoyable high.

Final Notes

These samples were offered for honest and unbiased reviews. Definitely some decent value to be found as the strains I tried were modestly priced and matched their quality of the AA + range.