**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

ALIEN OG AAA - GANJAWEST - MAY 2020

MOM Name: GANJAWEST
Overall rating out of 10: 10/10 GANJAWEST is very helpful and always responded to all my inquiries. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the bud I got.
Ordering & Pricing: prices are spot on
Communication: very helpful
Packaging: vacuum sealed and discreet
Incentive for Customers: check their site for great deals
Incentive for Review: Store credit for future orders
Notes:

I love this stuff. It has nice dence nugs that are caked in trics. Great taste and balanced high. The flavor is sweet, earthy, and very piney. It gives a nice cerebral high followed by a mellow body high. (Seems to have amazing arousal properties too) Not a super social strain for me because after just a few solid puffs, I'm in couch lock. Really great for body and mind relaxation and a good night's rest. The Alien OG AAA for me gets an 8.5/10

Also picked up a couple packs of gummies, mota spray and silo. I have yet to try the gummies and use the other stuff. I'll update when I do. I'm very happy with my order.

Products / Photos:
The attachment alien og.JPG is no longer available
The attachment alien og.JPG is no longer available
alien og.JPG
alien og.JPG (249.56 KiB) Viewed 6786 times
Last edited by VP517 on Tue May 12, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ALIEN OG AAA - GANJAWEST - MAY 2020

VP517 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:05 pm MOM Name: GANJAWEST
Overall rating out of 10: 10/10 GANJAWEST is very helpful and always responded to all my inquiries. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the bud I got.
Ordering & Pricing: prices are spot on
Communication: very helpful
Packaging: vacuum sealed and discreet
Incentive for Customers: check their site for great deals
Incentive for Review: Store credit for future orders
Notes:

I love this stuff. It has nice dence nugs that are caked in trics. Great taste and balanced high. The flavor is sweet, earthy, and very piney. It gives a nice cerebral high followed by a mellow body high. (Seems to have amazing arousal properties too) Not a super social strain for me because after just a few solid puffs, I'm in couch lock. Really great for body and mind relaxation and a good night's rest. The Alien OG AAA for me gets an 8.5/10

Also picked up a couple packs of gummies, mota spray and silo. I have yet to try the gummies and use the other stuff. I'll update when I do. I'm very happy with my order.

Products / Photos:
alien og.JPGrev alien og aaa.jpeg
rev alien og aaa.jpeg
I bet you are. Happy smoking!