**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buymyweedonline cherry pie budder

Have made many orders of concentrates with buymyweedonline

The budder is always good, the packaging is pretty messy you can see on the right ended up in shreds after I scraped the wax from the square put in the container.

Cherry Pie I rate otherwise 10/10
Sour cherry vanilla taste, sexy, relaxing, lazy but no burnout. I vaped half the gram in the first day is very delicious.
Am going to go back and buy more! I wish they had more strains in stock like this more often.

Service was good otherwise, I had to contact them for the double points event

Will have to contact them for this review and to approve my site reviews.

Incentive: points for review

Re: Buymyweedonline cherry pie budder

GreatBud45 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 am hope when they ship buds it wont get flat if their packaging is not that good
Never have ordered flower from them is pricey
their budder is always good but their other concentrates pricey didnt really like this resin
Their customer service kind of blows didnt give me full rewards for reviews and
didnt like 2 of 9 shatter I ordered were not good they just upped their prices too
2$ a gram and 10 and 20 on mix and match making even these loyalty points moot!
Just ordered budder off bosstalgia he has sunset sherbert and cherry nuken in and death master