**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station Reviews (concentrates) - May 2020

MoM/Retailer Name

Kush Station

Shipping/Packaging

I was lucky to receive this pack in the normal time frame of 3 days. Secure and smell proof packaging as usual.

Enigma Extracts White Cookies FSE
Another very enjoyable budget fse from Enigma. Tried 3 of the 4 on site minus the trainwreck and they have all been great. This one had a rich amber colour to it and very jam like in consistency.

Smells exactly like the strain white cookies when I had it in flower form and tastes the same as well. Sweet, citrusy, and peppery and very smooth.  

Euphoric and relaxing high but also very heady as well. I found it to be great for gaming and focusing and kept doing dab after dab as I was hooked up to my enail while playing some ps4.

Elite Elevation 24 Karat Diamonds in Live Resin
Another Elite Elevation strain with a good amount of decent sized diamonds. Not as big as the incredible hulk but close enough, with a good amount of live resin as well. 24 Karat is a fitting name as the appearance resembles the colour of gold.

Also known as Kosher Tangie which would explain the zesty and sour citrus smell and taste with hints of skunk as well. Very flavourful and effortlessly smooth. The high is stoney and heady at first with a bit of that classic, behind the eye, pressure type of feeling. Eventually spreads out to a relaxing and soothing body buzz with slight sedating effects to follow. Great, all-around, indica leaning hybrid.

Elite Elevation Dosidos Diamond in Live Resin
This one just may be my favourite of all the elite strains I tried. A little less saucy than the others but a good amount of golden yellow diamonds soaked in live resin. Found it to be very terpy and tasty with flavours of doughy citrus and creamy gas. Smooth and clean on the exhale as well at 550 on my enail. My new sweet spot.

Heavily indica dominated high with a strong and sedating couch lock that was extremely euphoric and long lasting. Did not feel like doing a thing after dabbing unless it involved a couch or bed. The 24 Karat was a close runner up but the taste of this one gave it the winning edge.

Elite Elevation Panic Attack Diamonds in Live Resin
This one was the sauciest of all with some smaller, but decently sized diamonds. Also the messiest with a good amount leaking into the lid. Really wish Elite would take some measures for that as it can sometimes be a pain to collect all of it. Also not as terpy as the other strains I've tried with a basic peppery, citrus sativa profile. Made me cough a tad more as well.

Despite the name Panic Attack, which implies a very frantic and heady sativa high, I experienced the actual opposite and felt rather relaxed and focused. Not extremely potent either and a little short lived.

Elite Elevation Incredible Hulk Diamonds in Live Resin
Fitting name as the diamonds in this one are rather large as one review on the site had mentioned. The Hulks parents are Green Crack and Jack Herer making for a herbal/peppery and lemon citrus profile.

I tried this one the least only because I've been loving the dosidos and 24 karat lately but it was quite smooth and potent as well. Energetic and pacey type sativa as one can expect from the lineage. Probably not the best for anxious individuals. Should of called this one panic attack lol.