**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

OG KUSH AA - from GANJAWEST (May 2020)

MOM Name: GANJAWEST

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10 GANJAWEST got great CS. I have been ordering from them a gazillion times already. They never fail to deliver their services well.

Ordering & Pricing: The price is worth it especially with this product. It's reasonable considering the great quality. I'd say it's def a bang for your buck!

Communication: they are very responsive. 30mins.-1 hour turnaround on inquiries.

Packaging: My order was well-packaged. Discreet too. Sealed very well.

Incentive for Customers: You earn points in every purchase and you can use those points to purchase the next time.

Incentive for Review: "Write us a Review on CanadianMOMs, Post a story and tag us on Instagram to receive a $10 credit (Email us your review link)"

Notes:
This product is really just awesome. This got a well-balanced high for me (head and body!!). It's really euphoric. Got me good. I love the relaxation I got with this. With just a few puffs, I'm locked on the couch all afternoon. I love it.. the potency is perfect, nugs are dense. It's perfectly trimmed with plenty of peach orange hairs coated by trichs. It's quite sticky on the inside and still sticks together when ground. Def giving this 9/10.

Products / Photos:
Attachments
OG KUSH.jpg
OG KUSH.jpg (36.49 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
OG KUSH 2.jpg
OG KUSH 2.jpg (34.4 KiB) Viewed 4140 times