**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

StoneysBC - Pink Death/Death Bubba/Mystery Pink - May

** StoneysBC **

MOM info: This was from a 420 Giveaway that I won on Instagram. I was really impressed with the quality. They are based out of Ontario but they source their product from BC.

Strains:

Pink Death from StoneysBC – Indica – (AAAA)

Visual: It was really nice to look at. It was a bit squished from the tin that it was in, but it was super sticky and fresh. It was a bright green around the bottom and the middle of the buds with it getter darker green at the tips. There were a really good amount of crystals and when I opened it up it was a bit lighter on the inside. It was a bit dense but still squishy and fresh.

Nose: It was very pungent! Super gassy and kushy with some skunky funk and a bit of pine.

Roll: It squished a lot when I was cutting it because it was so fresh and sticky.

Taste: Wow! Tons of flavour! It had lots of different profiles. The main was a gassy flavour with some skunk and some earthy woodiness.

Burn: It burnt excellent! Super white ash too!

Potency/Effects: This Pink Death was super punchy and potent! I could really start to roll smaller joints with this one because the potency is very high. It will get you wrecked, haha. It was a clear and happy feeling at first with a body buzz flowing in. The buzziness took over and it was just hold on during the space flight. I really enjoyed this one! Great for evening or nighttime while enjoying some vids.

Overall score – 9.4/10
Pink Death
Pink Death
small pink death.png (469.2 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

Death Bubba from StoneysBC – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAAA)

Visual: It is a mix of medium green and a bright green colour around the bottom and the middle of the buds with it getting darker closer to the tips. There was a good amount of crystal and it was very fresh. It had a bit of a lose structure and it had a bit of a squish to it.

Nose: I was a gassy nose with a bit of a kush and pine scents coming from it as well.

Roll: It squished a bit when I was cutting it but overall it was easy to cut and roll.

Taste: It had quite the punchy taste! Initially it was a piney, kushy flavour and then a gassiness and a skunkiness came out.

Burn: It burnt great and there was a nice white ash.

Potency/Effects: It had a very good potency level. There was a nice punch in the nose at first and it built up well. It really starts in the head with an uplifting and happy feeling. The buzzy feeling then starts to work its way down the body which really chilled me out. Good for evening and nighttime use.

Overall score – 9.1/10
Death Bubba
Death Bubba
Final 2 small.png (388.49 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

Mystery Pink from StoneysBC – Indica – (AAAA)

Visual: The visual was very nice! It was very dank looking. It had some varying colours, some bright greens and it got the closer that you get to the tips of the buds. There was lots more crystal build up at the tips and when I opened it up there was lots of nice big crystals all throughout. It had a lot of squish because of how fresh it was.

Nose: The nose was very gassy with some earthiness and a hint of floral scent.

Roll: It was very easy to roll and it squished a bit while I was cutting it because it was quite sticky.

Taste: The taste was very nice. It had an earthiness to it with some gassiness and some kushiness.

Burn: Great burn! It was a nice heavy smoke and the ash was very light.

Potency/Effects: It built up well into a nice heavy heady buzz. I felt vary happy and aware at first. There was a business in my forehead that worked it’s way down to my back and then continued all the way down to the tips of my toes. It was a good and heavy stone. Very nice!

Overall score – 9.2/10
Mystery Pink
Mystery Pink
Mystery Pink small.png (486.29 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

Incentivized for leaving a review?: No