**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

NOTORIOUS SHATTER and RESIN from GANJA WEST (May 2020)

MOM Name:
GANJA WEST

Overall rating out of 10:
9/10

Easy, just username and email at the time of ordering

Ordering & Pricing:
Ordering is easy peasy. Can add notes or special instructions before the checkout. There's also an option if you want to have free boveda on your weed. Prices are pretty much decent. There are tons of products that are on sale (Sour Amnesia and Super Lemon Haze in this case)

Communication:
Never encountered any problem on the website or my payment. It was fast and smooth so I never bothered to talk to the rep through chat or email.

Packaging:
Vacuum Sealed Bag, clearly labeled on both bags and shipped in a size-appropriate box. No information on the outside as to what's inside.

BLUE DREAM
Blue Dream is pretty potent. Not only it tastes great but packs a punch. I smoked it and it just gave me happy thoughts. A couple of puffs are all you need to feel the positive effects. It has a very berry fruity flavor with citrus and lemony piney that stays even a few hours after you smoke. One or 2 nice hits and you're good to carry on about your day.

SOUR AMNESIA
Smokes decently with a great high. Only 2 tokes sent me soaring above the clouds. Super strong gassy sour smell mixed with limes/citrus. Flavor has a hint of sour notes, diesel, and earthy(?). Great daytime strain, got me wide awake.

SUPER LEMON HAZE
Overwhelming citrus waves hit your nose as you open the bottle. As I vaped it, the flavors come right through and I can taste the citrus deliciousness on my palate. It's incredibly smooth and extremely tasty for the first 3-4 draws, afterward turns to popcorn tasting exhales like every other strain I've had. This also another daytime strain (I particularly ordered daytime strains as I hate being in a couch-lock. Got tons of things to do around the house and my work so I need to be constantly active and productive).

Incentive for customers: 500 Reward Points for a $25.00 discount on first order and earn corresponding points for every item you purchase which you may use on the next order.

Incentive for Review: $10 credit

65326395323578MNH.jpeg
65326395323578MNH.jpeg (327.32 KiB) Viewed 5807 times