**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station welcome pack flowers

I got grape god, blue monster and blue guava to try as I selected. Strains were going fast as I made my order I had to go back and change my selections.
There is free shipping on $99 or with the coupon/pack, but it was my 3rd order and went for the shipping, because I discounted down my extract order with points in the same order. This was a great chance to sample the general menu and was pretty pleased with the quality and that they honored it.
Service 9/10. I order from them because of the selection and rewards program, they are prompt to respond.
Blue Guava: wanted to try to see if I liked it enough to buy in an extract. Best tasting, but a little too potent and zippy 9/10 Crystal laden came in one bud

Blue Monster: More my speed, lesser taste and potency was the most on indica side 8.5/10 Good crystals

Grape god: most smell but least taste. Actually tasted more like sweet/grapefruit with a bitter aftertaste, could taste the big bud/godbud but no grape.
Not as potent but some zip, 3 small popcorns to a gm 7/10
Incentive: 100 kush points