**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pink Rockstar from LPB

MOM NAME: LOWPRICEBUD.CO

OVERALL RATING: 10/10

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: Lowpricebud has amazing customer service, always fast replies and very nice helpful staff.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: The shipping was very fast and the packaging was amazing, totally smell proof, very clean look, and fit inside a pretty small box. Im very pleased with the packaging.

PRODUCTS TO REVIEW: Pink Rockstar (AAA) This weed was 100% some of the best stuff i’ve smoked yet. It wasnt dry at all and there were lots of crystal on the buds. It is very potent and smells to me almost like coffee and chocolate. It burnt very nice and wasn’t harsh what so ever. It gave me an amazing euphoric head rush and left my body stuck to my bed like a magnet. 10/10 for sure. The bag appeal was great but I did receive mostly smalls which isn’t a big deal because the potency made up for that. I will for sure be ordering again.

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: Points for my next order.
3A38C4C6-BB83-4E50-98F0-95F791DAA46C.jpeg
3A38C4C6-BB83-4E50-98F0-95F791DAA46C.jpeg (449.12 KiB) Viewed 1116 times