**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Frozen Gelato from LOWPRICEBUD MID MAY

Ordered this based of revuews from everyone and it did not disappoint.

LOWPRICEBUD

9/10

LPB has provided me with excellent customer service, has answered within 30mins to an hour each time. And has fixed any problem I have had.

The shipping only took 4-5 days from across the country. (I'm in NS, MOM is from BC) the package was VERY sealled on the outside and all the bags of bud were in their own bags, than vaccum sealed in another bag.

rozen Gelato - From LOWPRICEBUD
Purchased this based on reviews from others and it did not dissapoint at all!! As soon as I opened this bag the sweet smell of fruit flavoured gelato jumps out, Mainly a blueberry scent. I had to smoke it right away.
The taste is the exact same as the smell except you also get a hint of vanilla in there which made it all the better, kind of like a blueberry cheesecake.

The effects made me very relaxed, not couch bound but I felt very calm and in control of myself. Found this strain very useful when wanting to complete a task that required a decent amount of focus. But did not last extremely long.
Attachments
20200523_114236.jpg
20200523_114236.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3052 times