**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

SpeedGreens - Red Congolese / Pink Nuken / Miracle Alien Cookies

** SpeedGreens **

Strains:

Red Congolese from SpeedGreens – Sativa – (AAAA)

Visual: It had a beautiful structure to it. It was one big bud that looked quite light and fluffy. It was a bit fluffly and squishy to the touch but it still had an inner density. It had some funky foxtails especially one crooked angled one at the tip. It was a lighter army green around the middle and bottom of the bud with it getting darker the closer that you get to the tip. There were lots of nice looking Trichomes all throughout.

Nose: The nose was pungent with a spicy and sour citrus smell. When I opened it up and spread it apart a really nice sweetness of an earthy berry hit me. I really enjoyed the nose and it made me want to dive right in!

Grind: It was a bit sticky to the touch but it fluffed up when I ground it up.

Taste: The taste was light and sweet at first with some earthy citrus coming out on the exhale. That sour flavor was in there too.

Burn: It burnt well but the ash was a bit dark.

Potency/Effects: The uplifting effects came on light and clear. It was very energizing and had me ready to go. Much more of a visual and head stone with this one. Good potency level for a sativa and great for day time use.

Overall score – 9.2/10
Red Congolese
Red Congolese
small RG.jpg (187 KiB) Viewed 2797 times

Pink Nuken from SpeedGreens – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAAA)

Visual: This beautiful bud is tight like a Nuken and has tone of Trichomes all over and throughout! It was nice and fresh and I just loved the visuals on it. It was a lighter army green colour with some light brown hairs all over. It was a very dense bud but it still had a lightness to it.

Nose: It had that sour earthy Nuken nose to it but there was some sweet gas to it as well. Quite potent.

Roll/Grind: It was a bit sticky but it was easy to cut and to grind. It came out fluffy and it felt powdery because of all the Trichomes.

Taste: It had a Nuken earthy flavor but it was lightened by the sweetness of the Pink Kush.

Burn: It burnt amazing! It was a nice steady burn and a white ash.

Potency/Effects: It had great potency! It had a bit of a punch at first and it built up into a very nice buzzy stone. It had a very heavy smoke and it gave me a nice mellow buzz. It was a good all-around head and body effect and it would be good for all day use.

Overall score – 9.3/10
Pink Nuken
Pink Nuken
Pink Nuken small.png (301.8 KiB) Viewed 2797 times

Miracle Alien Cookies from SpeedGreens – Balanced Hybrid – (AAAA)

Visual: I really enjoyed the visual on this MAC. There was lots of big Trichomes all throughout the bud. The colour was a light to medium army green with some darkening to almost a purple colour on some of the leaves at the tip. There were lots of light brown and yellow hairs all over the bud. It had an inner density but still some squish to it.

Nose: It had a very potent nose. It was sweet and earthy with a spicy sour citrus undertone.

Roll/Grind: It was very easy to grind and cut. It was a bit sticky.

Taste: I loved the flavour! It was a nice sweet and sour citrus. I also got some earthiness and a tiny bit of skunk too. It had a great range of flavours!

Burn: It burned amazing. It was slow and steady with a very light ash.

Potency/Effects: It had a good kick in the nose off the bat! Great all-around effects from visuals to a body buzz. It had me very happy and energetic while still getting a good buzzy stone. Great for any time of the day!
Miracle Alien Cookies
Miracle Alien Cookies
MAC small.png (349.75 KiB) Viewed 2797 times

Overall score – 9.4/10