**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Blueberry AK - Low Price Bud - Late May 2020

MOM Name: Low Price Bud
Overall rating out of 10: I'm giving them an overall score of 10/10, as to date any issues or concerns I've had have been rectified and made good by LPB. I've ordered through them at least 10 times now, and my family and friends have ordered from them as well after my referral

Sign Up: Quick and easy! No ID or anything shady. Make an account and you're good to order
Ordering & Pricing: Their prices are generally really fair, but they have gone up a bit. I was paying $99 for some quality AA+ - AAA strains, but they're now being priced more at $110-130. Everything that I've received is quality and fair for the price! Even with the way the market is right now, LPB has kept better prices than most places.
Communication: LPB has always gotten back to me in a timely manner, so no issues here
Packaging: Packaging is unique and branded, and they vacuum seal everything; integra/boveda humidity packs are included as well
Products / Photos: I am reviewing their Blueberry AK strain
Incentive for Customers: New customer 20% promo code, as well as random sales and random promo codes. Be sure to sign up for their email blasts.
Incentive for Review: Store credit for future orders

Strain Name: Blueberry AK: A combination of the indica dominant Blueberry and the Sativa dominant AK-47
Strain Fidelity: 9: The strain that I received is on point! Right away in smell and taste you can pick up the blueberry, however, I feel that the genetics of the AK-47 balance the nose, making the blueberry not overwhelming. Historically, I have mixed reactions to blueberry strains as I either hate them or love them. This batch I feel is true to both lineages
Size of buds: 9.5: The 14g bag that I got came with a few very large buds! No smalls in this order at all
Bag Appeal: 8: Bag appeal wise, the buds are very nice looking with that kushy like structure, with a ton of red hairs! I wanted to bust a bud up as soon as I saw it
Cure & Humidity: 7: The buds were a little bit on the dry side, and there was only a very tiny integra pack for humidity control that wouldn't do anything for 14g of bud. I quickly moved the buds to a fully sealed glass jar with a 4g Boveda pack, and it only took a few hours to notice a significant difference.
Smell Intensity: 8.5: The blueberry smell is definitely the front-runner for this strain, but as mentioned prior, it's not super super loud and feels really balanced with the AK-47's earthy/peppery lineage.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 7.5: I only use vaporizers, so I can say that through a few vaporizers (Sticky Brick OG, Enano, Dynavap 2020 M) the vapour is mostly smooth, but I do get a little bit of a harshness on the throat every once in a while. Nothing bad at all, and if it was I would honestly have admitted such.
Taste Intensity: 9: The taste is unbelievable for the price. I paid around $70 or so for 14 grams and I feel like it's a very fair deal. You definitely pick up the blueberry taste first, but the follow up is an earthy and peppery exhale that I really, really enjoy in combination with the blueberry tastes
Taste Complexity: 9: Blueberry, Earthy, Peppery, and some pine make this strain a joy to consume! I've been getting in to the fruity strains lately, and this one is super enjoyable when going on long midnight walks/bike rides
Buzz Intensity: 8.5: This strain is really, really interesting when it comes to the effects. The less you do, the more I feel the sativa effects take hold, however, If I bang off a few bowls back to back, the indica genetics take hold and I'm couch locked. I really like this aspect of the strain because it provides one with a spectrum of effects depending on where they want to be. I would say that this is the best characteristic of this strain
Price: I paid around $70 for 14g grams of the Blueberry AK. Originally, I had ordered 14g of Romulan, but received an email (too many day later for my liking) that they couldn't fulfil my order due to running out of Romulan. I'm not too disappointed as the Blueberry AK was a good substitution on my part (they offered me Hash Plant which I'm not always a fan of) and I'm overall happy with my purchase, but wish I got that Romulan too.
Value: 8: I feel like this strain is priced fairly for how good it is.
"A" Scale Rating: I would rate this strain as an AAA-. Overall I'm happy with it and would highly recommend it to people who love Blueberry and/or AK-47 strains