**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Purple Dream - LowPriceBud - Mid/Late May 2020

MOM NAME: LOWPRICEBUD

OVERALL RATING OUT 10: 9/10 No issues or problems

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: 10/10 Had no need for extra Service as everything went smoothly as usual.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: 10/10 Placed my order on Thursday afternoon, got a tracking number the next morning and it arrived at my place on Monday, Happy about the delivery time. The packaging was smell proof, discreet and easy to wipe down. everything I ordered was individually packed in a sealed bag. No Complaints in this Category.

PRODUCTS TO REVIEW: Purple Dream (AAA,14g)
When I first opened the Bag of Purple Dream I caught a nice whiff, It had a nice hint of berry, with a stronger aroma of herbal and pine. Kind of reminds me of the smell of fresh air a breeze brings along when walking through a forest or nature. The overall Bag appeal is a 7/10 as about 1/2 the bag are like the ones in the picture (1.5 - 2.25g nugs) but the rest is made up of smaller nugs (most 0.5g). The nugs are a Nice darker green with hints of purple throughout , with orange pinkish hairs and a quite dense feeling when squeezed. They are covered in a nice layer of trichomes but some of the nugs do still have a bit of leaf, nothing too bad though (for a AAA). I am happy with the overall appearance of the bag for the price. A 1 gram Integra Pack was also included, always a bonus! The Taste is my absolute favourite part of the strain, the general smell of it transfers over to the taste but its also just so much more than the smell. On the exhale there is a pleasant sweet flavour on the exhale that is just refreshing as heck on the first couple puffs of a joint. Personally I use a bong most of the time I smoke but because I Really enjoyed the flavour ive been rolling mostly joints with it rather than the bong. The smoke was pretty smooth with a nice white pepperish ash. I really enjoyed the high of this strain as Blue Dream (one of this strains parents) is one of my all time favourites. The high went to my head pretty quick but it was a clean, creative and focused high without much couchlock or sedation. This was a nice high for things like playing video games, drawing/colouring and listening to music. This is one of my Favourite strains now and a great day smoke as I still feel relatively clear headed after.
Overall I am happy with my order and may get some more in the future.

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: Points towards my next purchase
Last edited by Shawzy2k on Thu May 28, 2020 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Purple Dream - LowPriceBud - Mid/Late May 2020

Hey Im sorry there is no Pictures, I have been trying to attach them for 30 minutes and nothing will work (yes I read the post how to add images and have done it in the past, it just doesnt seem to want to work) I have posted the same review on Reddit with the same picture I tried to Upload here, I will leave the Link if you would like to see pictures of the bud. Again sorry about the picture not sure why :/
Link to the Exact Same Review on Reddit but with a Picture: https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... _may_2020/

I will try to add a Picture again and see if it will work later, Thanks :)