**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Fatso - Kush Station - June 2020

MOM Name: Kush Station
Overall rating out of 10: 10
Ordering & Pricing: Buds ranging from AA-AAAA and prices ranging from 110-290oz. They do have deals on 2oz specials sometimes for AAA strains.
Communication: Never had to communicate about this order but whenever I have questions or concerns the CS rep is always there to take care of it.
Packaging: Vacsealed inside a box
Products / Photos:
Incentive for Customers: Points back for spending money, Lots of sales, 20% off= KUSHWELCOME...15% off=KSDISCORD2
Incentive for Review: You are rewarded with 100 Kush Points ($5) for reviewing on the CMOM Forum.
Notes:
Strain Name: Fatso
Size of buds: The nugs also were "fatso". Nice large nugs with only a few smaller ones. All of them were dense and sticky.
Bag Appeal: Beautifully trimmed buds that are covered in trichomes with a nice array of orange hairs+green and purple colours.
Cure & Humidity: KS provides a 62% boost pack in every oz I've ordered. The buds were all cured excellent.
Smell Intensity: Smells like a sweet and slightly sour dank kush.
Harshness vs Smoothness: I smoked this in joints and it was very smooth and easy to take big long drags.
Taste Intensity: Tastes almost like Girl Scout Cookies with a slightly sour taste with a hint of gas
Taste Complexity: Sweet/Sour/Gas/Kush
Buzz Intensity: Potent but not couchlock buzz.
Price: $185/oz...$100/halfoz...$60/7g...$32/3.5g
Value: I used up some points and got this ounce for $131. Nice deal for a potent hybrid.
"A" Scale Rating: This could pass for a low quad or a high trip depending on who you ask.