**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

grape crush weed cargo june

grape crush aaaa from weed cargo mid june

OVERALL RATING OUT 10:10

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: great communication , replied quick. i ordered an oz before of bubblegum checmdawg aaaa which i wasnt happy with and they made it right with me and even had some surprises in this box which i thought was generous. the bubblegum was rated aaaa and priced at 170 and i wouldnt rate it aa+ which bummed me out. this however is rated aaaa which i would rate at aaa+ and its 150. they smoothed things out with me and was my first order on a MoM so im quite happy and was a good deflowering experience;)

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: discreet well packaged, ordered 1 oz, 1 hq and had two sample hqs, very nice.
20200622_185441.jpg
20200622_185441.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 318 times
PRODUCTS TO REVIEW: the grape crush aaaa is nicely trimmed dense buds, all mediums. it has a great berry taste and isnt harsh at all. it is a creeper, doesnt quite hit you right away. i also ordered a hq of death crack bubba which has quad bag appeal and smokes very well with white ash. although that as well isnt too strong. both have amazing flavour and the the grape crush was great value. i will order again and happy to share this review!

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW $20. im happy to review and happy to spread word about WC to who ever needs it