**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

-= LOWPRICEBUD MID-JUNE ROCKSTAR KUSH & PINK DEATH =-

Mom name: LowPriceBud

Ordering & Pricing: 10

Communication: 10

Packaging: 9

Incentive for Customers: yes

Solid price, discount and quality.

Very fast communication and active on discord.

Great Package, no odor or squished buds.

AWESOME free 3.5g of flower, high quality free gifts and I feel like it's one of the rare time a mom took the time to read my order and send me a strain I like as a gift.

First time ordering from this mom and did not dispoint I will definitely be back.

Overall rating: 10

Strain Review

Strain Name: Pink Death

Size of buds: Medium

Bag Appeal: 8

Cure & Humidity: 9

Smell Intensity: 9

Harshness/Smoothness: Smooth smoke

Taste Intensity: 8

Taste Complexity: 8

Buzz Intensity: 9

Price: 10

Value: 10

Strain Rating: 8.5

It's only my second time trying the Pink Death, but the terps a really close to the other pink death I had. Super gasy and sweet Pink Kush smell, the nose is super strong it stank the whole room just by popping the jar I luv it! It's super potent indica and it feels like one, it really hit hard and for the price its a real steal. I'd say the trim is not the best but not that bad either and for the price it doesn't bother me at all.

Strain Name: Rockstar Kush

Size of buds: Medium

Bag Appeal: 9

Cure & Humidity: 9

Smell Intensity: 9

Harshness/Smoothness: Smooth smoke

Taste Intensity: 9

Taste Complexity: 9

Buzz Intensity: 9

Price: 10

Value: 10

Strain Rating: 9

Super gasy fruity and spicy aroma this one is a straight killer! The buds are so dense, they're rock solid. Hits very hard as well like a freight train and is really relaxing, it's a strong indica and this one really feels like it as well. This bud really does justice to the Rockstar with a very strong and tasty flavour. I'd definitely recommend this strain for indica lover and if you like gasy strain.

Pink Death

Rockstar Kush