**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

LOWPRICEBUD MID JUNE 2020

Order date: June 15th - Received 19th from BC -> ON
MOM - LOW PRICE BUD

Ordering & Pricing - Process was quick and the website works pretty well without delay or lag. Used code NEW20 for 20% off my first time order. Overall good prices and variety according to quality available on the website. Minimum for free express shipping is 150.00 (after discounts). I was itching for quality this time around and figured I'd scratch that itch with some Gas Leak products and test a strain from the AAA+ category as well (LPB grown). The pictures on the website of the buds are good enough to tell the general trichome coverage and bag appeal. The price of the quads are fully justified after trying them but I still wish for affordable and effective meds that don't break the bank (don't we all lol). Gas Leak quality is no joke though, some of the best cannabis I've had the privilege of trying in Canada. 9/10

Communication - Quick and immediately sent tracking without delay! Didn't have much questions personally but for future strains I may message them prior to ordering :). 10/10

Packaging - Each strain was packaged professionally inside separate mylar bags with boost packs inside (love that they keep the nugs intact and they don't overvacuum the insides). I hate squished buds on arrival, and these guys figured out how to not do that. Bravo! LPB knows that bovedas ruin bud over long term (you guys rock for caring that far and even going as far as including the boost packs within the price). One more vacuum seal bag to secure everything and again without overvacuuming (love how you don't crush your precious products). You guys are doing it right! Anywho, all of that is placed inside a box taped up properly and even plastic wrapped to boot! Discrete and once again very professional. 10/10 I WISH OCS HAD YOUR STANDARDS JESUS.

Products/Photos -
https://i.redd.it/vo2w1pzfr2751.jpg - WC Bubba
https://i.redd.it/adqvvdlwq2751.jpg - Gelato
https://i.redd.it/qg45332xr2751.jpg - TFPK

Method of Consumption: NewVape Weedeater

Review #1:
https://i.redd.it/vo2w1pzfr2751.jpg
Strain Name - West Coast Bubba by Gas Leak
LPB "A" Scale Rating - AAAA+
Personal Rating - AAAA-
Price - $80.00 per 7g (20% Discount code - 64.00) 7/10
Weighed - 7.00g

Size of buds - Mostly small to a few medium nugs. No shake. 7/10

Bag Appeal - The buds are trimmed well and mostly small with no shake. 7.5/10

Cure & Humidity - Stupid sticky, stem makes that perfect snap noise, and perfect moisture level (judging from squishing between fingers). Perfect. 10/10

Smell Intensity - Danky, gassy, sweet, and kushy. I only have a Q and it danks up my whole room. 10/10

Vapour Production - Big clouds. 9.5/10

Taste Intensity - GAS GAS GAS, do you like kush? 10/10

Buzz Intensity - Potent.. too strong if you continue vaping without letting yourself ride out the high. Imagine a creeper strain that has a strong onset of body relaxation right from the get go (how is it a creeper strain then you may ask? Well fuck wait until it ACTUALLY hits you).
9/10

Effects - Soft pressure around the forehead area, mentally clear, no eye pressure, feels like a hybrid, not sleepy at all, light burn out after 5-7 hours (very potent), body relaxed and not tense at all (good muscle relaxant). 8.5/10

Value - Price is a little too high for me as it's not the "perfect" strain for my needs. The bag appeal was very average but the reeking dank and terps coming out of this batch is absolutely nuts. 8/10

Total Score - 86.5/100 A

Review #2:

https://i.redd.it/adqvvdlwq2751.jpg
Strain Name - Gelato by Gas Leak
LPB "A" Scale Rating - AAAA+
Personal Rating - AAAA+
Price - $70.00 per 7g (20% Discount code - 56.00) 8.5/10 w/discount (7/10 otherwise with no discount).
Weighed - 7.56g ($7.41/g)

Size of buds - Had a 4 gram top crown nug (see picture for ref) and the quarter came in 3 nugs :) 10/10

Bag Appeal - Beautiful undisturbed trichomes on the inside and outside (scoped it with a loupe and my god is this strain caked! All the heads are intact and not ruined much like most of the rec market products. Cannabis this perfect deserves a hand trimmer and thank Gas Leak for creating such quality craft products. No corners cut. Amazing trim and overall look is outstanding. 10/10

Cure & Humidity - Perfect moisture, perfect cure, perfect smell (to me), and sticky af.
10/10

Smell Intensity - Very pungent cookies smell! 10/10

Vapour Production - 9/10

Taste Intensity - Creamy, sweet, pungent cookie terps. 10/10

Buzz Intensity - 9/10

Effects - Super creative and euphoric with a boost of positive mind energy to start. Leads to a relaxed stomach and increased hunger after passing of some time or with increased doses. Not sleepy at all for the high but near the burnout you do experience total relaxation. 9/10

Value - Even with the 70 for a Q pricing with no OZ prices, I would rebuy this all day no questions asked. Terps wise it reminds me of a very exotic or stronger girl scout cookies. If you like hybrids for daytime to get a good mental perspective with a wake and bake I definitely recommend this Gelato. 9/10

Total Score - 94.50/100 A+

Review #3:
https://i.redd.it/qg45332xr2751.jpg
Strain Name - Tom Ford Pink Kush by LPB
LPB "A" Scale Rating - AAA+
Personal Rating - AAA
Price - $51.00 per 7g (20% Discount code - 40.80) 8.5/10
Weighed - 8.67g ($5.82/g)

Size of buds - Small to medium nugs. No shake. 8/10

Bag Appeal - Overall good mix of small and medium nugs. Lots of shiny light green to a contrasting darker green throughout. Has the same nug structure of most kush type strains and is rounded off but compact. 8/10

Cure & Humidity - Looks nice and fluffy but once squishing with fingers is dense and stable. Not rock hard but a good firmness. Proper humidity and the cure seems to be a little premature as aging it over a couple days in the jar seemed to make it smell better. Had a stronger grassy type fresh smell upon arrival. Improved over time to when I got a chance to write this review. 7.5/10

Smell Intensity - Medium intensity, with hints of grassy, floral, and piney. Not the most pungent but still has the notes of the classic pink kush smell everyone can recognize. 7.5/10

Vapour Production - Decent production of vapour. 8/10

Taste Intensity - Smell is nowhere near as strong as the Gas Leak products but the taste is floral and nice when vaped through the weedeater. 7.5/10

Buzz Intensity - Doesn't mentally weigh you down as much but still makes you not want to do too much physically strenuous activities (not couch lock per say because you still can I just didn't feel the motivation to do such). Really relaxing and a good evening before dinner strain. 7.5/10

Effects - Heavy body relaxation and mental clarity. Good amount of munchies as well. 8/10

Value - For the price and quality I feel like this strain is appropriate for its AAA+ grade. Personally for me the terps coming off the plant need to be a little more danky for me to consider it a AAAA- or higher but it's not that far off. 8/10

Total Score - 78.50/100 B+

Incentive for Customers - Rewards system and discount codes/coupons! Awesome friend referral system for credits. Free express shipping. As well as opportunities to get bonus incentive credits as long as I took the time of my day to write a review and take some pictures :D.

Incentive for Review - Points system for future orders!

Overall MOM rating out of 10: 9/10

Notes: Highly recommend as the shipping speed, insane quality and overall experience was really good.

Disclaimer - I get we all love cannabis but these are my PERSONAL thoughts and opinions so please take everything with a grain of salt. Experiencing cannabis is largely subjective to each individual user. Thank you for making it this far and reading my review. Have a great day!