**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Mailbox Marijuana - UBC Chemo/Hash Plant/MAC #8/Gorilla Glue #4 x Orange Cookies - June

Great selection and they have Organic options. very easy and nice to deal with. Highly recommended!

UBC Chemo (Organic) from Mailbox Marijuana

Visual: It had an Organic look to it. It looked like it was hand trimmed and had a bit more of a loose structure to it, which is what I am used to with an Organic. It was a very beautiful bud! It was a darker green, and the leaves got even darker towards the tips. Some of the leaves had a little bit of a purple shade to them. There were lots of fat sparkly crystal all throughout and when I spread it apart there were some beautiful purples towards the middle of the bud and the crystals were even fatter! Gorgeous!

Nose: The nose was mainly an earthiness with some spiciness. I got a hint of chocolate with it sometimes as well.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was super easy to cut and to grind. It had a bit of that stiff crystallized structure to it.

Taste: The taste was mainly earthy with a bit of spiciness.

Burn: It burnt ok. The ash was a bit s&p.

Potency/Effects: There was a bit of a punch to it and it built up well. I started off with a head buzz then moved to a body chilling effect. It was very relaxing and good for nighttime. I felt like it had very clean effects as well.

Overall score – 9.2/10
UBC Chemo
UBC Chemo
UBC Chemo final pic small.png (373.82 KiB) Viewed 301 times
Gorilla Glue #4 x Orange Cookies from Mailbox Marijuana

Visual: It was very nice looking! It was a bit leafy but that is ok to me especially when they are covered in crystal. There was lots of crystal and it was very sparkly. Some buds were a lighter green and some were a darker green because it was a tip. There were some cool purple colours too. They were nice fresh sticky buds but they still had an inner density to them.

Nose: It had a funky nose to it! It was savory and it reminded me of Chinese food, like sweet and sour chicken balls. I loved the funky smell!

Cut/Roll/Grind: It bust up a little bit harder because of the squishiness to it. It still cut up easy though.

Taste: The taste was not as potent as the smell. It was more of a light citrus and pine. It didn’t really have the funk of the nose.

Burn: It burnt very well and it had a nice light ash.

Potency/Effects: It wasn’t very punchy but it built up well into a very good potency level for me. It ws a nice overall full body buzz. It would be nice for any time of the day. It was very energetic and buzzy but I will still functional. It had me feeling great!

Overall score – 9.2/10
Gorilla Glue #4 x Orange Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4 x Orange Cookies
Gorolla Glue x Orage Cookies final pic small.png (353.8 KiB) Viewed 301 times
Hash Plant (Organic) from Mailbox Marijuana

Visual: It was pretty Organic and cool looking! It had a neat structure to it with its lose Organic feel and it’s foxtail structure at the tip. Lots of big crystal all throughout, making it kind of fuzzy looking. It had an inner density to it but and it was pretty sticky. It was very squishy and it was a bit lighter on the inside.

Nose: The nose was fairly light. It was mainly sweet and kushy.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It ground up very well and it squished up a little bit when I was cutting it.

Taste: The taste was a bit light as well. It was earthy and kushy and a bit sweet. It was very smooth!

Burn: It burnt very well. It was a nice slow and steady burn and the ash was very light.

Potency/Effects: It had a good punch and it built up well. It was a very mellow effect that slowed me right down. It was a heavy buzz right away which gave me a weighted down feeling and also very relaxed. Great for nighttime.

Overall score – 9.2/10
Hash Plant
Hash Plant
Hash Plant final pic small.png (383.05 KiB) Viewed 301 times
MAC #8 from Mailbox Marijuana

Visual: Wow! This MAC was stunning! It was super frosty and just covered in Trichomes that glistened in the light. The colour was very light, mostly because of all the crystal coverage and size. Inside was lighter and it was also covered in fat crystal. There were some patches of orange hairs on the outside. Just gorgeous!

Nose: The nose was a sour citrus and a bit of a funky diesel smell.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was quite a bit sticky but it still cut up and ground up easy.

Taste: The flavor was very potent! The sour citrus really came out along with a sweet diesel. It was very nice!

Burn: It burnt very well.

Potency/Effects: Great strain! The potency was great! It hit me good in the nose to start off with and it built up very quick into a high potenct level. It had me feeling great! I was very relaxed and calm. It was an excellent all-around effect that had a great body buzz and also a heady buzz to it. I was still aware, and I had a ready for anything kind of mood. Great for any time of the day! Amazing!

Overall score – 9.5/10
MAC #8
MAC #8
MAC #8 Final Pic small.jpg (155.54 KiB) Viewed 301 times
Incentive for review - No