**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Rockstar Pink Kush - TheChronfather - June 2020

MOM Name: TheChronfather
Strain: SUPERGAS Rockstar Pink Kush QUAD

Products / Photos:

Notes: I wanted the sweet island pink originally but they told me the remaining batch wasnt that good. Suggested this strain instead and gave me a pretty good deal since my original choice was out. Mostly medium/small nugs with, green and purple tops. small bic lighter for scale. Larger bud tops much more frosted than smaller nugs and burned cleaner. Classic pink kush smell but not nose tickling strong, also sweet licorice and peppery smells. Not much of a kushy aftertaste, but its smooth and I get random different flavours throughout smoking. Good cure and dryness. AAA+/AAAA level. Would be AAAA if it was all bigger nug tops, the smalls smoked noticeably harsher/less flavor with darker ash.

Their pictures are very accurate so you have to be able to tell which pack is fire based on the pics. If they go out of their way to say something other than the generic strain description then its probably true. Personally I think they put too much weight on stuff being "gas" so consider you might be paying a premium for kush. I'm gonna shop around but keep my eye on their menu cuz they got good deals sometimes

value: 8
smell:7.5
taste:7.5
bag appeal: 7
potency: 8

Overall rating out of 10: 8

Ordering & Pricing: QP minimums, no mix and match. EMT
Communication: Pretty standard email replies
Packaging: Just got it in a zip zag bag, no logo, no complaints
Incentive for Customers: Email them and ask maybe but likely none
Incentive for Review: Wait, you guys are getting paid?