**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Enigma Extracts MAC - AAAA - Pacific Grass, June 2020

Pacific Grass

Overall rating out of 10: 9.5/10

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering was easy as usual. I had a good amount of PG points saved from my last review plus a friend's referral so I splurged a little and got some AAAA. Pricing was $260 all in but I paid a bit under $200. Paid for one ounce.

Communication: Once again, the only communication I had with them was the order confirmation/shipping emails.

Packaging: As always it arrived in discrete packaging with a shipping label from a company that doesn't' have anything about marijuana in the name. The last few orders have come in a black magnetically sealed box but I just got a regular box this time because I only got one item (usually I get a mystery item).

Products / Photos:
Incentive for Customers: PG offers $25 for leaving 3 reviews in 3 out of 4 places they recommend. They also offer PG points on every purchase. For example, my last purchase before MAC gave me a little of $10 worth of points. Oh and they offer referral points as well, $25 worth per referral, both you and the person you refer get it.

Incentive for Review: $25

Notes: Once again, took off 0.5 because I think leaving 3 reviews in 3 different places is a bit excessive, but they are a great company with good product so it's worth it so far.

Strain Name: MAC by Enigma Extracts AAAA

Size of buds:
mostly medium, but there are large and small as well.

Bag Appeal: Good looking batch, no shake, solid nugs

Cure & Humidity: Not dry at all, i'd say it's near perfect. Still moist-ish and sticky but dry enough where you can actually grind it effectively. Dense nugs.

Smell Intensity: Quite intense smell, sort of lemony, very powerful smell when it's lounging around in smoke form

Harshness vs Smoothness: Didn't find it harsh at all. Very little stems.

Taste Intensity: I've never been one to judge weed taste well.

Taste Complexity: See last answer

Buzz Intensity: I've been smoking every day for over a decade now I can feel this hittin me real good in the brain cells every time.

Price: $260 before discount

Value: Worth it with the discount for sure.

"A" Scale Rating: I don't think I've ever had a true quad so I'm probably not the best judge of this but I'd say it's probably pretty close to a quad, or like right there.