**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kootenay Craft Review

Kootenay Craft

Overall rating out of 10:
9/10
Simple, upload ID, they get back to you with an account created
Ordering & Pricing:
Simple to use interface. The pricing is okay, but with coupons is actually really decent.
Communication:
None needed.
Packaging:
This is where they shine. I ordered 4 different strains of 7g each, and they each came in their own labelled plastic container. I could see these containers holding up to a half oz. All four containers were vac-sealed inside a standard xpresspost mailer.
Products / Photos:
Bubba OG. This is the cheapest of the quarters @ 45. Faint earthy smell, standard indica high.
Watermelon. 60 for a quarter. WOW what can I say, absolutely amazing smelling weed! Super sweet and fruity, by far the best smelling weed I have ever bought from a MoM. Seriously, I can not stop smelling this. I'm going to be sad when it's all gone. A good somewhat energetic high. The taste persists longer than most other strains in my vape.
Pink Kush. 55 for a quarter. Great heavy kush smell. Definitely potent. It's my first time trying this strain. I have wanted to try it for a while and I think Kootenay has a great batch.
Dharma Diesel. 68 for a quarter. Has a somewhat piney smell, not as diesel-y as I was expecting. A strong sativa.

Incentive for Customers:
2 discounts were used for my order. The first was a 20% discount for having 4 different quarters. The second is a coupon for $50 off your first order "welcome".
Incentive for Review:
None.
Notes:
Thoroughly impressed with my order. Shipping was lightning quick to the GTA from AB. Ordered Monday night, received Wednesday afternoon. Also, 2 of the 4 containers came with a small Integra pack, keeping the bud nice and fresh. I would love to try some of their other strains, but without the intro coupon it might be hard to justify some of the pricier strains.

Re: Kootenay Craft Review

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:20 pm Nice, that Watermelon looks delicious.
Yeah it smells amazing, honestly like watermelon. Unfortunately when I ordered a month ago the Watermelon I got had mold on it had to throw it all out, they replaced it with something else at my request. Really would have liked to smoke the Watermelon though, just didn't want to risk getting more moldy bud.

Re: Kootenay Craft Review

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:01 pm Damn eh!, this is the first I have heard of moldy bud from kootenay, usually they have top notch QC. Must've been a unique scenario, or bud sitting in a jar for too long at the office or something. Either way I'm glad they replaced it for you. I'm sure they are on a new batch by now for you to try though.

Cheers.
Yeah this definitely looks like a new batch, hopefully they have a sale coming up soon. The prices aren't bad but imo they aren't great deals either, at least when grabbing a larger amount. Would be nice to maybe see a deal for 2oz+, split QP or whatever they can work with on their end.