**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

TopshelfBC - Multiple orders June/July

I tried these guys and found them in the deals section of the discord a month or so ago and the mix and match ounce was(and still is) the best deal going. There was a 20% off code that I used on the 155 price and the selection of weed was like 1 quad and 1 AAA+ and 2 AAA. The packaging is the usual mylars, vac sealed in a box. Orders are processed quick and customer service is fast and friendly. I find the ratings on the weed to be accurate. As well as the fidelity of the strains to be what they should. I've been very impressed with the pink death and bought it 5 diff times now lol. They seem to carry a lot of indicas and pink crosses so it's perfect for me. I did recently grab some ak47 which is a 65 sativa dom and it's pretty stinky and provides a great buzz, something different for an indica smoker. So far I've had a little over a qp of various stuff and it's all been great smoke upon arrival with no issues. I did find one small seed in the last nug of some super nuken that I got 7g of but to me it was a non issue. These guys have a points program and offer 20$ for reviews right now and also you can refer people to sign up and they will get 20 off their order and you will get 20 credited to your account. Sorry I dont have any pics but I publish them all on mompics and I dont plan on redeeming this for points as a review. I just want people to know that there is good weed to be grabbed here. Help out a new mom who seems pretty cool and honest. Cheers!

Heres a photo to make this post official.
http://imgur.com/a/PPM16xQ