**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BlueFin Tuna (GasLeak) - LowPriceBud - Early September

Strain: Bluefin Tuna (by Gasleak)

MOM NAME: LOWPRICEBUD

OVERALL RATING : 8/10

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: Second order from LPB, and second Gasleak strain being tried. I bought this as part of a mixer, and I got great suggestions from the community at LPB's Discord server beforehand. Discord is such a great tool for both consumer and seller, Real Time interaction is where its at

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: well packaged, boxed, and received my order within a week (even with a long weekend in between)

The Strain:

Bluefin Tuna is a 60% indica /40% sativa Hybrid. Buds are on the small to medium size, but dense and Dank AF. Real sticky, a grinder wrecker for sure !! Super strong Tuna nose, very spicy skunk fuled but in a good way, not gagging as described but very, very present. Smokes clean, somewhat smooth, and more fishy pepper fuel taste on exhale. You will notice the taste lingers , and lingers, for quite some time. The high is a creeping head high slowly making its way to your body, Relaxing balanced hybrid high - and still functioning at 20%THC

the only minus would be lack of bag appeal, Buds are not really supermodels (For a Quad) and so far this looks like a trend with my Gasleak orders, but the experiences are on point so YES I would buy again and probably will

I don't smoke pics, I smoke buds
Attachments
20200912_110041_HDR.jpg
20200912_110041_HDR.jpg (497.35 KiB) Viewed 420 times
20200912_105858_HDR.jpg
20200912_105858_HDR.jpg (323.42 KiB) Viewed 420 times