**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Afghan - Crazy Cannabis - September 2020

I wanted to try some AA to compare it against some AAA-AAAA and I saw this was pretty cheap so I got an eight.

Price: $22/3.5g or $115/oz

This is some AA weed so of course the bag appeal won't be much to look at. Had 2 medium nugs with popcorns. They were pretty dry, denser than I thought it would be. Not a ton of trichs but as you can see there's still some fair amount of trichs for some AA surprisingly enough. The first time I opened the bag and saw this, it reminded me of the outdoor R2 weed I would get on the BM. All scraggly and full of leaves.

The nose was a little weird on this one. It had a really earthy nose but with an outdoor kush smell. When smoking/vaping it, it had a heavy earth flavour that's a little sweet.

I smoked a classic RAW cone of this and I wasn't expecting much in potency for some AA but this was actually a nice short high. I felt happy and relaxed at the same time with a really gentle couch lock. Of course I didn't think the high had enough legs but you can just smoke more. For someone with a high tolerance this won't cut it unless you smoke double/triple the amount but for a casual user this will get you pretty high and couch locked.

The smoke was a little harsh, the ash was salt and pepper and the joint had a little oil ring. It burned well enough though, only had to re-light it once which was my fault for taking too much time but not a terrible smoke.

Overall this is some solid budget AA Indica if buying trips and quads isn't in your budget.

Instead of giving a number rating since this is AA, I'll just say if I would re-buy it and if the value is good for the price.

Would buy again? Yes
Worth the money? Yes
LPB